XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1...

The steam user banner in the a message block is not showing on loading the page.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Browser Console shows:
Code:
PHP:

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined function BlackTea\SteamAuth\Helper\curl_init() in src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Helper/Steam.php on line 35

#0 src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Pub/Controller/Steam.php(35): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Helper\Steam->__construct('AAA84963BA024D8...')

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Pub\Controller\Steam->actionGetsummaries(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('BlackTea\\SteamA...', 'Getsummaries', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\Pub\Controller\Steam), NULL)

#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))

#4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()

#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()

#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

#7 {main}

core-compiled.js:43:70

I keep getting this error and also every other member trying to sign in through steam.

Code:
There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.

Last edited:
The steam user banner in the a message block is not showing on loading the page.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Browser Console shows:
Code:
PHP:

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined function BlackTea\SteamAuth\Helper\curl_init() in src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Helper/Steam.php on line 35

#0 src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Pub/Controller/Steam.php(35): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Helper\Steam->__construct('AAA84963BA024D8...')

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Pub\Controller\Steam->actionGetsummaries(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('BlackTea\\SteamA...', 'Getsummaries', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\Pub\Controller\Steam), NULL)

#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))

#4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()

#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()

#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

#7 {main}

core-compiled.js:43:70

Well nevermind my error fixed itself.

Probably had something to do with my upgrade to php 7.2 as it did not go without issues.

Thanks for the great addon!

Hi, can you please add user permissions for analytic pages in general (including seeing navigation tab) and for each page? This would be awesome.

Could you add an extra navigation bar to the Steam pages.

When you click on What's New you get the extra navigation bar as below allowing you to select New posts, New media etc
whats new.webp

Could you add the same to the steam pages so you can select Active Games, Active players etc from the page instead of going to the main navigation all the time.
steam.webp

Also noticed on the Most Active Players page the bredcrumbs don't show, they do on the other pages though

I'm having an issue with a member who disassociated their Steam account with their forum profile and tried re associating Steam with it. The Steam API doesn't seem down, so I'm not sure why it's preventing them from associating their account with their forum profile again. If it matters at all, I do have the option checked that requires new users to signup through Steam.

Code:
Exception: Unable to fetch owned games - src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Helper/Steam.php:142

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Cron/UserGames.php(41): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Helper\Steam->getOwnedGames('765611980200216...', true, true)
#1 [internal function]: BlackTea\SteamAuth\Cron\UserGames::run(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.99999904633)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.99999904633)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.99999904633)
#6 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(14) "/forum/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "https://cmgsourceclan.net/forum/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'm having an issue with a member who disassociated their Steam account with their forum profile and tried re associating Steam with it. The Steam API doesn't seem down, so I'm not sure why it's preventing them from associating their account with their forum profile again. If it matters at all, I do have the option checked that requires new users to signup through Steam.

Code:
Exception: Unable to fetch owned games - src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Helper/Steam.php:142

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Cron/UserGames.php(41): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Helper\Steam->getOwnedGames('765611980200216...', true, true)
#1 [internal function]: BlackTea\SteamAuth\Cron\UserGames::run(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.99999904633)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.99999904633)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.99999904633)
#6 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(14) "/forum/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "https://cmgsourceclan.net/forum/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Sorry for the long response

The error above is logged when the statistics cron cannot access the Steam API

The statistics cron is not related to associating a Steam account

Can you please check the original post (or the modules documentation) and choose whichever support option fits you best? This helps keep the thread clean of confidential information and/or user/third party error

Are there any plans to add support for the new REST API in 2.1?
Being able to query for certain things such as users based on STEAMID would be very useful for more closely integrating Xenforo profiles with game servers and the like.

Are there any plans to add support for the new REST API in 2.1?
Being able to query for certain things such as users based on STEAMID would be very useful for more closely integrating Xenforo profiles with game servers and the like.

Hey,

I agree that it'd be a super useful feature to have. We'll definitely look into it. But, I don't want to make any promises prior to having access to a beta version of XF 2.1 ;)

Hello, Did we have to connect to our favorite servers?

Otherwise is it possible to take into account a command to join a server like steam:/connect/ which once posted on xenfor turns into http://steam:/connect / and becomes unusable.

Cordialy

Last edited:
Top Bottom