XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1...

Hey, apologies for the patch being delayed by a couple of hours; timezones and all of that :confused:

Valve made an unannounced change to their OpenID response which broke most Steam integration plugins—including ours. You should see version 1.6.2 in the client area of our website. This is a necessary update.

Hi,
today I got the following error message but I don't know what triggered it.
Code:
Server error log

Exception: Unable to fetch player summaries src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Helper/Steam.php:96

Generated by: Artoro Apr 13, 2018 at 2:01 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/BlackTea/SteamAuth/Pub/Controller/Steam.php(36): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Helper\Steam->getPlayerSummaries(Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): BlackTea\SteamAuth\Pub\Controller\Steam->actionGetsummaries(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('BlackTea\\SteamA...', 'Getsummaries', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\Pub\Controller\Steam), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(220) "/index.php?steam/getsummaries/76561198313533076/&_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fwas-wuenscht-ihr-euch-fuer-die-anzah-mod.1993%2Fpage-3&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1523577705%2C4d970297f539effb867e4215fd4df6c5&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["steam/getsummaries/76561198313533076/"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(61) "/threads/was-wuenscht-ihr-euch-fuer-die-anzah-mod.1993/page-3"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1523577705,4d970297f539effb867e4215fd4df6c5"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi,
today I got the following error message but I don't know what triggered it.

Steam didn't respond to the API request for some reason.

If the error only happened once it's nothing something you need to worry about.

I'll ensure this isn't logged in a future update.

BlackTea/SteamAuth 1.6.2

Errors with Connected account test says it passes fine

Server error log
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Class 'SteamAuth\Api' not found in js\steam\jsonproxy.php:44 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown
  • js\steam\jsonproxy.php:44
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Apr 15, 2018 at 7:45 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(64) "/js/steam/jsonproxy.php?fullprofile=1&steamids=76561197964249488"
["referrer"] => string(49) "https://www.cozworld.com/threads/iboy-2017.86404/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["fullprofile"] => string(1) "1"
["steamids"] => string(17) "76561197964249488"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hello,

For those of us in Russia using our Telegram group as a form of instant support, as I'm sure you are aware, the Russian government added all of Telegram's domains and related IP addresses to the Roskomnadzor blocklist.

For the time being, if you would still like real-time support, you will either need to use a proxy or consider joining our Slack channel—which can be found here: Join Channel

Best regards.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'is_' on XF:User[13574] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:182
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('is_')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s5/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(484): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('is_')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(1726): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#7 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "/threads/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2.196/page-20"
  ["referrer"] => string(74) "https://**************.com/threads/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2.196/page-19"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I've been getting this error a lot to the point where it fills up several pages in the server error logs. Do you know whats causing it?

I've been getting this error a lot to the point where it fills up several pages in the server error logs. Do you know whats causing it?

Hey, apologies for the delayed response. We've had our national holidays here in Russia for the past few days.

For future reference, for everybody, support is actually not provided via the discussion thread; there's a big list of support channels, however, which you can find in the resource listing ;)

Anyway, onto the problem at hand! It looks like this is caused by a third-party. But, I've started a conversation with you and we can try to debug this together, if you have time.

When someone goes my website they can't use the steam To make account. And I'm pretty sure you can't use Use it to signin and neither

When someone goes my website they can't use the steam To make account. And I'm pretty sure you can't use Use it to signin and neither

Hey, I can't seem to replicate this issue on any of our websites. I've sent you a private message and we can try debugging it together (y)

Hey,

Price has been dropped to $14.49. Additionally, if you've purchased a Steam authentication module in the past, shoot me a PM for a 33% discount.

Also, an update on the support situation: we've also created a Discord group. If you'd like to use that instead of Slack, go head (y) If you're from Russia and have been having trouble connecting to Slack due to the government blocks, I'd suggest you give it a shot ;)

Both our Slack and Discord groups are bridged. So, messages you send in one will automatically appear in the other.

Last edited:
Top Bottom