XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1 IMPORTING

XF2 [S70] Steam Authentication and Integration (Connected Accounts) - NEW: ANALYTICS, XF1... 1.7.7

No permission to buy ($14.49)

RobinHood

It looks like the release candidate could be due for release as the next beta, so probably safe to say there will should be no breaking changes. Would be nice to be able to test it before the final release as that could still be weeks away :)

lashman

hi @Assadi

i've got 2 questions:

is it possible to make the entire Steam stats page (all 4 categories) only visible to logged in users?

also - is it possible to hide your stats from the stat page? the privacy options only seem to affect the display of steam banner and link in the postbit stuff

and if neither of those 2 are possible - would you consider adding those in one of the future updates? :)

thanks for the reply! :)

Hey,

I also have one small question. Is it possible to apply permissions based on what DLC the user has on their Steam account using this add-on?

For example, if a user purchased DLC for our game which included access to a private section of our forum, would this add-on be able to identify that DLC and apply the correct permission for the forum to that user?

Right now we're using a convoluted invite system on Xenforo 1.X which isn't ideal. So while we're upgrading to 2.X I want to see if there is a better wqay of doing this.

Apologies in advance if this a stupid question.

Thanks!