Add-on XF2 Hashtags

donwon

We need something that allows our users to subscribe to hashtags and be notified when someone uses the hashtag.

Already using it! :) What would it take to get you to add that functionality? We need alerts for them and an option for emails too if possible but at least be able to subscribe to them and get an alert.
I have an idea for creating a "Watch" system just like threads where, on the search results page for any given hash tags, this button would appear in the top right.

As for when this would be implemented, I prioritise custom work so I wouldn't be able to give an ETA unfortunately.

I have an idea for creating a "Watch" system just like threads where, on the search results page for any given hash tags, this button would appear in the top right.

As for when this would be implemented, I prioritise custom work so I wouldn't be able to give an ETA unfortunately.

Can I pay you to do this custom for us?

Feel free to start a conversation and let me know if you have any additional requirements other than what's mentioned above, as well as your budget for this project :)

Top Bottom