XF 2 Twitter hashtags from xenforo tags

optrex

I've set my forum tags to a max of 3 and I would like them to become twitter hashtags

I'm using an RSS app that can scan my RSS feed and web pages for topic / category tags and automatically include them as hashtags in your posts into twitter.
They look in your RSS feed items for ‘category tags’ and scan your pages for <article:tags>.
Currently that criteria picks up the name of my forum (category) title due to there being no article tags.

Is this something that has been done before or would there be someone out there who is willing to add this into a project?

I've set my forum tags to a max of 3 and I would like them to become twitter hashtags

I'm using an RSS app that can scan my RSS feed and web pages for topic / category tags and automatically include them as hashtags in your posts into twitter.
They look in your RSS feed items for ‘category tags’ and scan your pages for <article:tags>.
Currently that criteria picks up the name of my forum (category) title due to there being no article tags.

Is this something that has been done before or would there be someone out there who is willing to add this into a project?
I am interested let's start private conversation

Top Bottom