Duplicate XenForo Hashtag System

It would be great if XenForo added hashtags - a way to easily filter threads and find some.
Like on YouTube, if you click on a hashtag, it takes you to a list of videos that used it.
This could be implemented in XenForo to do the same thing -- show the threads that used it.
It would be an easier version of a search and filtering system. :)

this idea may not be that popular but i'm still putting it in - maybe this could be an addon called XenForo Hashtag System (XHS)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It would be great if XenForo added hashtags - a way to easily filter threads and find some.
Like on YouTube, if you click on a hashtag, it takes you to a list of videos that used it.
This could be implemented in XenForo to do the same thing -- show the threads that used it.

this idea may not be that popular but i'm still putting it in - maybe this could be an addon called XenForo Hashtag System (XHS)
I don’t use YouTube much, so please excuse me for asking in what ways this would differ from the current tag system?

Exactly, 100%sure, sometimes it's hard to find the informatiom u need:(

Top Bottom