XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.5

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Did you add your API key to the YouTube service? Just one key, not two. I had this problem at first, but think it was down to me running my forum locally as a test forum. Since I've had it live, it's been fine.

Potential Bug -

When submitting to YouTube via Playlist - I hit save, and after a while I get the message -

It appears to have submitted the videos fine, but I find the message odd?

Which specific api did you use?
Like data api, or analytics, or a different One? Maybe I’m adding the wrong thing. It’s odd. All the others work fine but yt is being resistant.

@Jaxel

@btmgreg

YouTube Data API v3

Thanks, thats where I think I was at least. Adding some screenshots. YouTube errors out it seems and there appears to be some form of connection between the site and YT.

I can use the XFMG to add links without issue. This one, for YT at least throws an error. Maybe someone can see something I am missing.

g1.webpg2.webpg3.webpg4.webpg5.webpg6.webpg7.webp

@Jaxel Hey. What would be the best way for me to insert a widget/ad position in my main media page? Just above the breadcrumb?

Thanks

@Jaxel

@btmgreg

Thanks, thats where I think I was at least. Adding some screenshots. YouTube errors out it seems and there appears to be some form of connection between the site and YT.

I can use the XFMG to add links without issue. This one, for YT at least throws an error. Maybe someone can see something I am missing.

View attachment 224765View attachment 224766View attachment 224767View attachment 224768View attachment 224769View attachment 224770View attachment 224771
Did you set up an API key?

Yes. I went through and redid it once thinking maybe I messed it up. Changed it to unrestricted as well until I could verify it was working or not. Just not getting and clear error code either. Bizarre and frustrating to say the least. Actually thinking of doing a new forum install with only this add on and see if that sorts it. Is there any other way to debug this?

Yes. I went through and redid it once thinking maybe I messed it up. Changed it to unrestricted as well until I could verify it was working or not. Just not getting and clear error code either. Bizarre and frustrating to say the least. Actually thinking of doing a new forum install with only this add on and see if that sorts it. Is there any other way to debug this?

Did you add the API key to the youtube service?

Yes as I previously stated.

I deleted the existing key and created another but that did not help either. Is there somewhere I can look that would give an indication to where the failure might be?

Yes as I previously stated.

I deleted the existing key and created another but that did not help either. Is there somewhere I can look that would give an indication to where the failure might be?
And did you put said API key into the service settings for YouTube in XenMedio?

Yes. I did place the API key into XenMedio.

As said, the key was placed. Same issue.

Tried a different browser. Same result.

Attempting to do so on a different system to see if that matters. Is there a possible database issue that might cause conflict? Ideas on where to look?

Yes. Same location.

snip2.webp

I do notice your embed html is different than mine although that might simply be related to your specific site settings I suppose.

@Jaxel Hey. What would be the best way for me to insert a widget/ad position in my main media page? Just above the breadcrumb?

Thanks
Any word? @Jaxel I did notice a few files in _data such as advertising_permissions.xml or widget positions. Would it be easy for me to add? I don't mind if it's 'hard coded'.

Best wishes,
Greg

Top Bottom