XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.5

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Yes, this is an issue a lot of us are getting right now. The weird thing is it worked yesterday for about 24 hours and now it stopped again. I am in contact with another forum that is trying to fix the same issue. After looking at 8wayrun we can see his forum is still working with YouTube.
Ah ok! Thank you. Glad it wasn't me going crazy! If you find a way to fix from your contact, please do share it here!

Ah ok! Thank you. Glad it wasn't me going crazy! If you find a way to fix it from your contact, please do share it here!

Yeah however Jaxel has his forum setup is unknown. It is obvious he has it optimized with xenforo and ours are not as polished as his. The problem is I'm sure he can't tell what it is exactly. YouTube is messing with the api again for sure and not much we can do.

Yeah however Jaxel has his forum setup is unknown. It is obvious he has it optimized with xenforo and ours are not as polished as his. The problem is I'm sure he can't tell what it is exactly. YouTube is messing with the api again for sure and not much we can do.
Surely someone with more expertise should be able to help. This forum I'm sure has some of the smartest minds!

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.8 - CHANGELOG

• Major changes to the way the Twitch API works. Starting this month, all requests to the Twitch Helix API now require an Oauth2 token. To facilitate this requirement, some slight changes have been made to the services table.
    • There are now TWO "API key" fields on the service edit screen. For other services that require an API key, only the first field is required. However, for Twitch, both fields are needed. The first field, will be your client ID, same as before. But the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It works! Thank you. @Jaxel - Is it possible to apply more than one Category to a video?

I ask, because I have a general Category (Let's say Decade) and then another, Titled 'Halloween' related, that would also contain some of the same tracks/videos from that decade. I've tried adding videos to more than one Category, and you can't. Any easy fix or ideas?

Thank you by the way! :)

Or user created playlists.. I feel like your addon could do with a manual/expanded faq of sorts. It would probably help a lot of others, and ease the burden of you having to respond - I mean, it does seem to be grating on you a tad.

Also, is there a place to discuss feature requests/ideas? Is this the best place, or do you have a product forum?

Bug Report - Under Media > Your Media > Your Media

I have several pages of media that I have uploaded. When I click page 2/Any other page on the pagination links at the bottom, the page refreshes, but the page does not change. I have a few hundred media items, so the several pages are warranted. This can be produced on other browsers.

--

Now I've learnt that when clicking on the checkboxes on an item of media, and then clicking 'With Selected', selecting 'Delete' and 'Go' -The media does NOT delete. Little bit strange?

Loving the addon!

Multiselect for playlist adds not working for me it seems

When I try to select several added media to a playlist, it does not work - no error just not added:

Select_For_Playlist_Multi_Not_Working.webp

Here is the null result:

Just_2_ In_List.webp

Feature request: Can Mixer vods be embedded? Similar to Twitch? Also, would it be possible to have it be permission based on which groups can view which media?

If that's possible can there be embeds for adult sites as well? Just curious.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.1.0 - CHANGELOG

YouTube has been doing a lot of changes to their API guidelines in the past few months (XenRio users may know of the problems caused by this). With these new changes, they also now have an API Compliance Enforcement team. Unfortunately, this team has determined that you can not have a generic "play" button on any YouTube video links generated through their API... as it violates their branding guidelines. And if you don't follow the guidelines, they threaten to terminate your API access.

So...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Feature request: Can Mixer vods be embedded? Similar to Twitch? Also, would it be possible to have it be permission based on which groups can view which media?

If that's possible can there be embeds for adult sites as well? Just curious.
I added Mixer...

I generally won't do adult sites. Too many viruses on those websites for me to bother tinkering around in their data. And none of them ever have APIs.

Does anyone have Youtube working? If so, what did you do? I have most every other service working properly yet YT throws the "Oops we ran into a problem" and please try again later.

Does anyone have Youtube working? If so, what did you do? I have most every other service working properly yet YT throws the "Oops we ran into a problem" and please try again later.

Did you add your API key to the YouTube service? Just one key, not two. I had this problem at first, but think it was down to me running my forum locally as a test forum. Since I've had it live, it's been fine.

Potential Bug -

When submitting to YouTube via Playlist - I hit save, and after a while I get the message -

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This media has already been submitted and can not be submitted again.
It may be in the approval queue and currently awaiting moderator action.

It appears to have submitted the videos fine, but I find the message odd?

Top Bottom