XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi all -

Does auto-linking work with titles that have spaces ? seems not.

Any work-arounds? i'm a wiki noob.

also any other way to link other wiki pages by name?
ie a [wiki] bb code?

Thanks
P.

Hi all -

Does auto-linking work with titles that have spaces ? seems not.

Any work-arounds? i'm a wiki noob.

also any other way to link other wiki pages by name?
ie a [wiki] bb code?

Thanks
P.

I found it - the title had an ellipsis in it...
RE with . is always a pain.

We've needed a Xenforo wiki since 2010.

I'm more interested in sharing knowledge on using Xencarta so we don't have to call in @Jaxel .
He's got to be busy with his other stuff, so if we make the effort - then he just fills in the blanks.
Would be better than answering the same Q 100x, which might entice him to answer the hard ones.

How do you make images normal size? They all display tiny. I hope you can display images at any size you want, otherwise... I may have wasted my money :C

How do you make images normal size? They all display tiny. I hope you can display images at any size you want, otherwise... I may have wasted my money :C
Have to create wiki templates in combination with setting styles in the EXTRA.CSS style to manipulate your image attachments.

Have to create wiki templates in combination with setting styles in the EXTRA.CSS style to manipulate your image attachments.
Thanks...I figured out a way myself, too. Its a lot of work just to have images display normally. I wish there was a warning that images all automatically become tiny, because I suspect a lot of people WOULDNT purchase this addon if that warning was in place. It'd be really nice if there was an option on the addon to select if you want mini images or normal. Anyway, I'll keep using my very tedious work around. A bit upset. Not blaming the person who made this addon, just wish there was either a warning or an option.

Thanks...I figured out a way myself, too. Its a lot of work just to have images display normally. I wish there was a warning that images all automatically become tiny, because I suspect a lot of people WOULDNT purchase this addon if that warning was in place. It'd be really nice if there was an option on the addon to select if you want mini images or normal. Anyway, I'll keep using my very tedious work around. A bit upset. Not blaming the person who made this addon, just wish there was either a warning or an option.
Not sure if you or I am doing something different but I don't have any issues with image sizes, I don't recall doing anything special to make them large, mine appear to be the correct size to the original size of the image. Do you still have the issue if you switch to the default Xenforo theme?

Not sure if you or I am doing something different but I don't have any issues with image sizes, I don't recall doing anything special to make them large, mine appear to be the correct size to the original size of the image. Do you still have the issue if you switch to the default Xenforo theme?
Yup. They still display as tiny images on the default theme. When I read this post, I was crossing my fingers hoping it was just an issue with my theme, but sadly its not. Sigh.

If someone thinks its an issue with one of my addons, let me know. If its possible to have normal image sizes, I'll be super happy.

try adding =full to the attach tag.

Code:
[attach=full]123123123[/attach]

where 123123123 is the attachment number.

hello,

this addon looks pretty great, I'm considering buying it... but I have a question first:

We have an existing wiki that runs with MediaWiki. Is there any way to import its contents to XenCarta?
we can't give up on 10+ years of content, we need a way to import all of it...

thanks in advance for the reply :)

This add-on already supports page linking, anyone found a way to also make it work for the rest of the forums? So if a specific word that is within the wiki is found in a post/thread it will link it to the specific wiki.

This add-on already supports page linking, anyone found a way to also make it work for the rest of the forums? So if a specific word that is within the wiki is found in a post/thread it will link it to the specific wiki.
I don't believe it's possible without the use of a separate add-on.

Ah, that is a bummer. It would be really amazing tho
This is the add-on I purchased when looking into the same thing.. I never got around to implementing though.

Top Bottom