XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel how do I edit the main navigation? No the wiki index the actual Navigation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, what are you trying to edit exactly and/or what exactly are you trying to edit it to?

I want to be able to add font awesome icons to the navigation.

I also want a fixed wiki "navigation" so I can hard-code links in such as "about us" where as I don't see any option at all to add any further pages to the "Navigation" section, it all goes under "Wiki Index".

Hey Jaxel i've already so many Addons from you running and i also plan on installing this one. we want to migrate a fandom wiki to our website and already did an export of the current wiki state (without editing history, discussions etc.) as an XML file. Is it possible to import that dump somehow?

Really interested in this, I have some questions after looking over your site.

It seems there is a forum area where all the wiki pages are that is unlisted. Does the wiki store all its pages etc in that forum area or is that doing an export to allow the discussions? What happens if someone makes a thread in that area?

Given the above, can a wiki page or one of those wiki threads be promoted as an article using your XenPorta add on?

Really interested in this, I have some questions after looking over your site.

It seems there is a forum area where all the wiki pages are that is unlisted. Does the wiki store all its pages etc in that forum area or is that doing an export to allow the discussions? What happens if someone makes a thread in that area?

Given the above, can a wiki page or one of those wiki threads be promoted as an article using your XenPorta add on?
You can link wiki articles to threads. Then I just hid the forum and disallowed new threads.

@Jaxel request to add separate permission for allowing creation of the discussion page. currently its under manage pages permission which allows too much control.

@Jaxel, maybe add wiki admin navigation tab as parent? It will be more convenient than the link in the Add-on section, IMHO.
1600005735866.webp
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
1600005786406.webp

I did it the way I did it to reduce clutter... if you use ALL of my addons, there would be way too much added.
But there are still many addons that add tabs to navigation - this does not bother anyone :D
A wiki, like other addons, may well have its own navigation tab.

Does not work or maybe I'm doing it wrong. After installed and update, it won't show on my tap on my forum page and I also get this reply when updating to 2.2.0 Could not process EWR-Carta-2.2.0.0.zip: The following requirements for [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO were not met: [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO requires XenForo 2.2.0+.. Any help would be nice, thanks

Top Bottom