XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel
I'm a little confused and noobish. I've uploaded the update files but cannot see how I can update this in the addons section in the ACP?

Should there be an update option?

UPDATE - I'm an idiot :LOL:

Last edited:
This is a freekin mess! Someone suggested renaming Atendoto Calendar.

Exception: Could not find class EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Forum when attempting to extend XF\Pub\Controller\Forum in src/XF/Extension.php at line 174

1. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2662
  2. XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1466
  3. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
  4. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2617
  5. XF\App->controller() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 276
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  11. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Can I get a refund? I'm done with this XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO 2.1.0.4. There is no documentation! One-word answers do not get anything done.

I love the calendar....such a simple calendar. :)

Hey @Jaxel - is this a bug or did I miss a setting? Why does the top event show the time and the bottom one does? This is the widget on my home page:

1571180327804.webp

Thanks!

BINGO! This was why I had given up on this calendar! ALL ADMINISTRATIVE CALENDAR PERMISSIONS WERE SET TO NO BY DEFAULT!

Much better now!
This is for 99% addons the case. Almost all addons will come like that, set to "no" by default. It is up to you to change the permissions according to your needs. Not different than stock XF installation.

Setting to "yes" by default would be very risky as it would open a lot of cases you don't want to have, such as people accessing places they shouldn't be or seeing things they shouldn't be.

When you install an addon, any addon, first visit its options page and secondly configure the permissions like you want.

Jaxel has an apology coming! I had NO IDEA that the default permissions would default to NO on the calendar for an administrator!

I was seeing absolutely nothing representing a calendar on my board and I had therefore given up. Major lesson learned and I am truly sorry for being such a XenForo dummy! Fifteen years on vBulletin 3 does that. Major attitude adjustment received!

No need to be sorry, as you are fairly new, those things can happen. We all start somewhere. It is normal not knowing normal procedures.

Hi @Jaxel
You use various APIs from Google to display the maps.
Unfortunately, this will also set various cookies, which is legally difficult in Germany rather by the data protection regulation.

Would it be possible that you simply save the geocoordinates when querying the address? This could then be used to set a marker on the map.
With it one could bypass the recurring inquiries to Google with the call of the side and would be GDPR-conformal.

The browser itself asks for permission to use your address... its built into the browser.

It's about the display of the maps.
In the add-on the Google API is used which sets cookies during the queries. This could be avoided by setting only a marker based on the coordinates.
I would be happy to send you an example via private message.

Top Bottom