XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Trying to import events and getting an error. Nothing gets imported.

• XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'xenmhfun.EWRatendo2_rsvps' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217

@Jaxel

Very small request for the next version, if I may. On the weekly view the button for the current week uses the phrase EWRatendo_today (same as the monthly view). It'd be nice if this used a separate phrase so we can change the text to This Week.

I just bought this (upgraded to 2 from xf1 version), and was wondering if there is a way to limit the number of RSVPs? If there isn't, is this something you would consider adding? (ok, just read up, someone else wants this as well, so consider this another vote for that feature)

My use case for this is that we're hosting board game nights at our house, but have limited seating. So we want to limit the number of people who say they are attending. If possible, in addition maybe some sort of waitlist? So after X amount of RSVPs, if someone remove's theirs (plans changed, they can no longer attend), the next person on the waitlist is added and notified?

Anyway, thanks much, great mod as always!

I don't promote or use XenAttendo much at the moment because I have been having a time with a missing "submit event" option in the event forums that I cannot find out if it's a template issue or XenAttendo issue. Since it reproduces itself in the default XenForo theme - it would suggest that it is a XenAttendo issue and not a theme issue.

However there really hasn't been much assistance in regards to that other than one sentence.

I would say that RSVP is a more a useful option to the end user and to show interest - rather than being impactful as the events are only going to be seen by those with access to view XenAttendo events and you can control who has access to RSVP.

I've just installed this addon and have the same issue. I'll look into the templates today and let you know what I find if anything.

@Jaxel Can you confirm the 'Submit evernt' button should display in the events forum and not just the Calendar view?

Edit: I'm no XenForo developer but I've added the button manually in my forum_view template:
Code:
<xf:if is="$forum.node_id == 34">
    <xf:button href="{{ link('ewr-atendo/events/submit', '', {'date':$key}) }}" class="button--cta uix_quickPost--button" icon="write">
        Submit event
    </xf:button>
</xf:if>

You will need to change '34' to the node ID of your events forum, you may want to use a more advanced if statement if you have complex calendar permissions.

Last edited:
I can't get the widget to show up anywhere, even on the calendar pages. Permissions are set, everything else is working, several events loaded. I've tried it on the default style with other addons disabled and still no joy. Anyone else have an issue getting the widget to show up?

I can't get the widget to show up anywhere, even on the calendar pages. Permissions are set, everything else is working, several events loaded. I've tried it on the default style with other addons disabled and still no joy. Anyone else have an issue getting the widget to show up?
Solved. This was cockpit error. I had the "Within {X} days:" set at the default of 7 and all the events I had loaded were further out than that.

Hi. I have some feature requests:

• If the start date is entered and the end date is in the past, there is a warning message. It would be better to adjust the end date directly to the start date
  • An option to specify whether RSVP is preselected when creating calendar entries
  • Setting whether the category block is expanded or not when calendar entries are created (At the moment it is not expanded during creation, but it is during editing)

It would be nice if you could tell us if it's possible to do something like this.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.4 - CHANGELOG

• When selecting start and end dates for events, the date picker will now limit selectable days in the end-date picker based on the start-date picker. This will make it easier to prevent date errors.
  • The "submit" button on events will now properly get disabled when date errors are found.
  • Event links now have "classes" applied to the link based on the categories to which the event belong to. You can use these custom classes to style links based on categories.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom