XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Thanks @Chernabog - that does help!

Do you know if the invite feature would help here (i.e only making this accessible or RSVP-able for the invited users? Is that feature even necessary?
private events would be a cool feature but im not sure that xen has that much control for the user end,
OK I have done my due diligence and read this entire thread. Seen my first question ask about 4 times and have not seen an answer.
  • Can I import Holidays or events from Ical or cvs?
  • Can I add or edit non event holidays without scrubbing them from Google?
  • Can I add moon Cycles ?
Specifically I need:
  • to add a gardening calendar that shows a range of dates for planting and harvesting.
  • import city meeting calendar
I don't need users to be able to do this but we have local holidays and notable date ranges that google don't show and garden dates are pretty repeatable but don't need threads for every seed or RSVP reminders.
clarification, can a "holiday" span a range of dates without multiple entries. Or be added as a repeatable like 1st Thursday every month.....
while the event portion is very cool and elaborate we need some entries that are notation and utilitarian Perhaps even separate calender's.

Also I have some RSS calendar feeds from the local government site that have a format that should be able to be auto added , that would really make this feature a value to members.

A work around might be to create a usergroup for each "private event" and then have that event only viewable by that usergroup? Not sure how messy that would get ...

I haven't tested this, but isn't it enough to always create events with a thread?
There should be several forums for the threads to choose from and these forums are restricted with user group rights. Then each event should only be visible for the corresponding user groups - at least the information and the discussion about the events.

Thanks @Chernabog - that does help!

Do you know if the invite feature would help here (i.e only making this accessible or RSVP-able for the invited users? Is that feature even necessary?

I don't promote or use XenAttendo much at the moment because I have been having a time with a missing "submit event" option in the event forums that I cannot find out if it's a template issue or XenAttendo issue. Since it reproduces itself in the default XenForo theme - it would suggest that it is a XenAttendo issue and not a theme issue.

However there really hasn't been much assistance in regards to that other than one sentence.

I would say that RSVP is a more a useful option to the end user and to show interest - rather than being impactful as the events are only going to be seen by those with access to view XenAttendo events and you can control who has access to RSVP.

Not sure is this is just a problem on my end or if anyone else has this issue.

I am using 2.1.0.1.

When I click on RSVP and try to make a selection (yes,no,maybe) I get the "your settings have been saved" message, but the actual box is not checked. If I refresh the page, the selection box is now checked.
@Jaxel Am I ever going to get a response to this question from a month ago?

I am starting to see a disturbing pattern of users not getting there questions answered.

I didn't notice your post. Probably because it was the last post before a page-change. I just confirmed the bug. Looking into it.

@Jaxel how about the missing "Submit Event" button in Event forum threads? The challenge replicates itself on the Xenforo default theme, as well.

I already said I can't reproduce the error... and you should try disabling other addons one by one.

Not sure is this is just a problem on my end or if anyone else has this issue.

I am using 2.1.0.1.

When I click on RSVP and try to make a selection (yes,no,maybe) I get the "your settings have been saved" message, but the actual box is not checked. If I refresh the page, the selection box is now checked.
Fixed for next version. For now you can edit /js/8wayrun/calendar.js and change the two instances of >span on lines 176 and 177 to >i

I already said I can't reproduce the error... and you should try disabling other addons one by one.

Yes I know what you said, that has not solved the challenge. There is also another user in this thread whose experienced the same concern and I believe he mentioned that the code is there but it is not getting applied.

I asked you if perhaps doing a 're-build' might help? I am not sure how else to 'refresh' the addons installation.

I've looked over settings several times and cannot see any problem there. So I am just switching settings around while going back and forth.

I was hoping you could help to provide some deeper insight even if you cannot reproduce the error... perhaps a "try x y z?"

I may have narrowed it down. If I switch on the reroute option in XenAttendo config and go back to an event selected forum ... now there is a permission issue because I am being told I don't have the ability to post there. Yet, the permissions are set to allow for event submission .. posting in that forum, etc.

So I am wondering if perhaps something may have gotten corrupted. Trying to do my due diligence on this end.

you'll have to give me access

I'd appreciate the help, because I cannot figure out what I've done wrong or where something is not set properly. I can make an account and PM you the details and when you have the time to give it a look - thank you that would mean a lot.

It would be nice if there could be a calendar widget on side such as showing events along with dates for current month or something. Just a suggestion and thank you for this add-on! It's great.

Cannot edit the image on one existing event. Can anyone try to confirm if it was a bug or just with my forum?

XF 2.1.2 and last version of XenAtendo 2.1.0.1

Just installed XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2, everything seems fine except for the RSVP function. The icon on the right-hand side to get the drop down to RSVP is missing. So even though I have the RSVP system active, no one can RSVP.

Capture.PNG

Currently Running:

XenForo Version: v2.1.2
XenAttendo 2 Version: EWR-Atendo-2.0.1.6

I have checked user group permissions, I have checked both ThemeHouse Tactical Style and Default XenForo Style. The Icon Button is missing no way for any of my members to RSVP to an event.

Anyone have any ideas to fix this issue?

Thanks, I downloaded the top one listed, rather than the bottom one listed on your download page. My mistake, on the wrong version.

Now that people are RSVP'ing I can't seem to find who has RSVP'd. Is there someplace that shows which users by name have RSVP'd?

All I see is numbers 5 Going, 2 Interested, 3 Not Going for example. I don't see Specifically who is going who is interested and who is not going.

If there is no way to see who specifically maybe a future version could incorporate this feature.

Last edited:
Top Bottom