XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Nope. But it's only been a year or so....

Well if it were a free add-on I may understand, but being that we all paid for it and a lot of us utilize several, if not all, of @Jaxel / 8WR add-ons..

... you’d think something would be said about fixing it, an ETA or something other than silence. As it is obviously an issue with the module.

:(

Just upgraded my XF2.0 to 2.1.1. Had the AddOns disabled, now enabled xenatendo 2.0.1.6 and started upgrade to 2.1.0.1.
Upgrade hangs, never finishes
200206 :(

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: XF::$DS in /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF/App.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/w00d1e8c/ac427de/XF2-clone/src/XF/App.php(54): XF\App->initialize() #1 /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF.php(311): XF\App->__construct(Object(XF\Container)) #2 /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF.php(302): XF::setupApp('\\XF\\App') #3 /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF.php(144): XF::app() #4 [internal function]: XF::handleException(Object(Error)) #5 {main} thrown in /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF/App.php on line 100

Any help aprecciated

Have you tried disabling other addons one by one? If the forum_view modification is not getting applied, then that means another modification may be overwriting the forum_view first.

Just upgraded my XF2.0 to 2.1.1. Had the AddOns disabled, now enabled xenatendo 2.0.1.6 and started upgrade to 2.1.0.1.
Upgrade hangs, never finishes
View attachment 200206 :(

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: XF::$DS in /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF/App.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/w00d1e8c/ac427de/XF2-clone/src/XF/App.php(54): XF\App->initialize() #1 /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF.php(311): XF\App->__construct(Object(XF\Container)) #2 /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF.php(302): XF::setupApp('\\XF\\App') #3 /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF.php(144): XF::app() #4 [internal function]: XF::handleException(Object(Error)) #5 {main} thrown in /www/htdocs/....../ XF2-clone/src/XF/App.php on line 100

Any help aprecciated
I dont see XenAtendo anywhere in that stack trace... probably an unrelated issue.

Have you tried disabling other addons one by one? If the forum_view modification is not getting applied, then that means another modification may be overwriting the forum_view first.

@Jaxel is the above in reference to missing the 'submit event' button in forums that it seems a few of us are having...?

This add-on is awesome!

I'm trying to search a way to do the following;
custom fields and structured data for events ...

For custom fields, we are always entering the following info in addition to the obvious xenatendo fields;

Who's Leading:
Who's Tail Gunning:
Expected Number of Vehicles: -or- Max Number of Vehicles:
Radio Channels (CB, FRS, VHF):
Trail Names:
Difficulty Expected:
Equipment Needed:

For structured data, I'm interested in getting it setup so I can do this;

I've done a couple searches but I might just be doing a terrible job ... thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction

Cannot edit any image of one existing event. How can try to confirm if was a bug or just with me?

XF 2.1.1 and last version of XenAtendo 2.1.0.1

OK I have done my due diligence and read this entire thread. Seen my first question ask about 4 times and have not seen an answer.
  • Can I import Holidays or events from Ical or cvs?
  • Can I add or edit non event holidays without scrubbing them from Google?
  • Can I add moon Cycles ?

Specifically I need:
  • to add a gardening calendar that shows a range of dates for planting and harvesting.
  • import city meeting calendar
I don't need users to be able to do this but we have local holidays and notable date ranges that google don't show and garden dates are pretty repeatable but don't need threads for every seed or RSVP reminders.

Top Bottom