XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
How do I get the upgrade? I am working on upgrading my XF to 2.1.1 from 2.0.12 and will need to update this add-on.

Duh, nevermind.

Last edited:
Hey @Jaxel or anyone..I am noticing that when I go into my forums that are marked to be included as event forums there is no 'option' to make a thread post an event. Am I missing something? I've double checked and all seems right. Here are screen shots it helps at all....

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 3.43.39 PM.webpScreen Shot 2019-03-21 at 3.44.56 PM.webp

Hey @Jaxel or anyone..I am noticing that when I go into my forums that are marked to be included as event forums there is no 'option' to make a thread post an event. Am I missing something? I've double checked and all seems right. Here are screen shots it helps at all....

Same here... it's style related.
@Chernabog: what style do you use? I'm on UI.X Classic...

Same here... it's style related.
@Chernabog: what style do you use? I'm on UI.X Classic...

I had the skin developer log in and check; he also switched to the default theme and the submit event does not appear as in the screen shot above where it is next to the post thread. So it isn't permissions and not theme related.... trying to dive deeper into troubleshooting.

@rike-online i use Nulumia's themes. Good stuff

Your skin may be interfering with template modifications. Check with the default skin.

I too have had this issue for the longest time. It's not skin related as issue is the same for default skin. The forum_view modification for your calendar simply isn't being applied though the find/replace string looks good. I don't have a better explanation and yours is the only template mod that isn't being applied. XF 2.1.1.

I too have had this issue for the longest time. It's not skin related as issue is the same for default skin. The forum_view modification for your calendar simply isn't being applied though the find/replace string looks good. I don't have a better explanation and yours is the only template mod that isn't being applied. XF 2.1.1.

I know the XF2.1.1 update caused some challenges but good to hear it is not only myself but yes it doesn't work in default style either. @Jaxel any chance for a hotfix -- could it be something that changed in XF2.1.1?

I know the XF2.1.1 update caused some challenges but good to hear it is not only myself but yes it doesn't work in default style either. @Jaxel any chance for a hotfix -- could it be something that changed in XF2.1.1?

I've had this issue since xf 2.0 so doubt it's 2.1.1 specific, could be some conflict I suppose in my case.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Does this addon create a calendar widget for XenPorta2/8WR? I'd love to show on the sidebar on the homepage upcoming events

Top Bottom