XF2.3 feedback and comments

It doesn’t need this back and forth bickering, no. You have asked for more contrast which is your right, others have said it is fine and/or can be easily modified to taste - which is our right.

That really is the end of the matter. If the development team choose to implement any changes, then that is completely up to them.

PS. I get the grey highlight on my phone with Safari, so no need for the refund @Mr Lucky 😂

It's something that is supported by CSS so can be modified easily through extra.less file I suppose.
OK I can do that on my own site but how can I do it for posting on this site?
It doesn’t need this back and forth bickering, no. You have asked for more contrast which is your right,
There is no bickering, just normal discussion about feedback.
others have said it is fine and/or can be easily modified to taste - which is our right.
How can I modify what I see here easily?

You'll have to use a browser addon that runs custom css on page load.

Look, i've had my fair share of infractions for being rude myself on here. The staff here run this as a business forum.
i suggest you read the rules they have set. Just so you don't cop an infraction and 3 days off.
Keep the childish spats off here.
it's not your forum where you might abuse others on there.

Get Out Goodbye GIF by Bounce

It's something that is supported by CSS so can be modified easily through extra.less file I suppose.
It doesn’t need this back and forth bickering, no. You have asked for more contrast which is your right,
others have said it is fine and/or can be easily modified to taste - which is our right.
How would I modify it easily?

How would I modify it easily?

What happened here 😂 did you post twice or is xenforo sentient enough to just post itself when it thinks things are getting slow? Posts #360 + #364

I use Styler Beta to inject custom css code on domains where I have to. This is not an option for mobile browsers probably. But on desktop, this would work in case CSS settings for a certain domains is not to your own liking.

What do you mean by "active"?

The sale is over but we're not going to delete the thread, if that's what you mean.
I'm just using a translator. What I mean is the offer is still available. I thought it was only until January 1, 2024. After that, there will be an update to a higher version. But apparently, that's not what you meant. Now changing my mind, maybe the release of the latest version is 31 December 2024.

You need a browser extension to inject it, as has been explained multiple times here. `

You need a browser extension to inject it, as has been explained multiple times here. `
I think the point that is trying to be made is to make that function coloration as palatable to as many as possible. Not every wants (nor are some allowed due to corporate policies) to install extensions for browsers.
The current blue/black combo is not the best choice. For me, a lighter shade of blue that enhances the black text instead of tending to blend in with it would be better and might work for more people.
And this thread is for 2.3 comments/feedback by license holders.

I think the point that is trying to be made is to make that function coloration as palatable to as many as possible. Not every wants (nor are some allowed due to corporate policies) to install extensions for browsers.
The current blue/black combo is not the best choice. For me, a lighter shade of blue that enhances the black text instead of tending to blend in with it would be better and might work for more people.
And this thread is for 2.3 comments/feedback by license holders.
Is xenForo even changing the default browser behaviour?

I see different results on every device.

I think leaving it to the users device is a sensible choice and if the end user wants to make a change, they can.

Top Bottom