xF-Wordpress Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

Just updated to 3.7 on our test site - ALL works fine for those that wish to update, except for the bug with the Login from Comments loading homepage and not the login - @faeronsayn when can we expect an update on this, as our site is due to go LIVE in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Just updated to 3.7 on our test site - ALL works fine for those that wish to update, except for the bug with the Login from Comments loading homepage and not the login - @faeronsayn when can we expect an update on this, as our site is due to go LIVE in the next week or so.

Thanks,

A quick fix has been implemented for the comment link redirection to login. If someone who has bought the plugin would like to test this out please let me know through a conversation message.

faeronsayn updated xF-Wordpress Bridge with a new update entry:

Comment Link bug fixed for WP 3.6/3.7

Bug fix: The comment link "logged in" on WordPress now correctly redirects to the login page on xenForo. Once logged in, it should redirect you to the page where you clicked the link.

Since a few people have refunded their purchases, and I couldn't keep track of it through the mailing list, if you'd like to receive this update please start a conversation with me with your paypal email address and transaction ID, sorry for the inconvenience.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I will have one up in a few days. Right now, the only live one I have is a dev site and cannot be used in public I'm afraid. I can confirm it does work however, and the good thing about this Bridge compared to the other one as well, is it doesn't blank out the Article author's description at the bottom of the posts, as it makes a WP user as well as an XF one.

I'm happy so far! :)

I installed the plugin and had few time issues, mostly on my part. I have to admit their support is quick and friendly.

The one thing I did find what that the current Wordpress recent posts widget posted here on XF does not work with this plugin. Would it be possible to include a working one in your future update? Most of us would love to get that on our main WP page.

I installed the plugin and had few time issues, mostly on my part. I have to admit their support is quick and friendly.

The one thing I did find what that the current Wordpress recent posts widget posted here on XF does not work with this plugin. Would it be possible to include a working one in your future update? Most of us would love to get that on our main WP page.
Yes need it
Also need to create auto thread on xenforo from wp posts & their comment sync too .

http://faeroncorp.com/community will now be used for all support related issues!

Furthermore, all paypal transactions will be handled by that website. You will also receive updates from that website from now on!

The demo is up :)

How to Purchase
  1. Register at http://faeroncorp.com/community
  2. Purchase the "XF-WordPress Bridge" user upgrade
  3. Go into the Release section and download the latest release of the bridge.

Last edited:
I've created an account on the site for support, but I guess I need to wait for access to support boards ;)

I've got this issue when I activate the plugin:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Zend_Registry::lazyLoad() in /home/25mm/xenforo_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 952

PHP:
    public static function get($index)
    {
        /** @var $instance XenForo_Application */
        $instance = self::getInstance();

if (!$instance->offsetExists($index))
        {
            if ($instance->lazyLoad($index, $return))
            {
                return $return;
            }
            else
            {
                throw new Zend_Exception("No entry is registered for key '$index'");
            }
        }

return $instance->offsetGet($index);
    }

Line 952 being:
PHP:

Wordpress 3.7.1
Xenofor 1.2.3

I've created an account on the site for support, but I guess I need to wait for access to support boards ;)

I've got this issue when I activate the plugin:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Zend_Registry::lazyLoad() in /home/25mm/xenforo_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 952

PHP:
    public static function get($index)
    {
        /** @var $instance XenForo_Application */
        $instance = self::getInstance();

if (!$instance->offsetExists($index))
        {
            {
                return $return;
            }
            else
            {
                throw new Zend_Exception("No entry is registered for key '$index'");
            }
        }

return $instance->offsetGet($index);
    }

Line 952 being:
PHP:

Wordpress 3.7.1
Xenofor 1.2.3

Are you using the latest version of the plugin? Furthermore, PM me your transaction ID and email on the site so I can add you to the group (one time only, I promise)

Yes I am :) I had this issue on 1.2 and 1.2.1 after updating XenForo to 1.2.3 but that's not to say another plugin might be causing the issue.

Yes I am :) I had this issue on 1.2 and 1.2.1 after updating XenForo to 1.2.3 but that's not to say another plugin might be causing the issue.

Have you tried disabling the plugin and seeing if this issue still persists? It could very much be an issue with other plugins or xenForo itself. It might not be entirely related to the plugin. Doing a simple search on google I came upon this thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/php-problems.34622/

Edit: You've been added to the group on the support forums.

Have you tried disabling the plugin and seeing if this issue still persists? It could very much be an issue with other plugins or xenForo itself. It might not be entirely related to the plugin. Doing a simple search on google I came upon this thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/php-problems.34622/

Edit: You've been added to the group on the support forums.
Ok Great, thanks!

I also found that thread, which appears to relate more with an issue of installing XenForo it's self, I may be wrong but this is more localised to the plugin (error only displayed in WordPress).
I believe I have found the issue, it appears to be a problem with bridged users using Gravatars (The guys on my site use extensively). I've carried on this conversation on your support site and tried to include as much detail as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom