xF-Wordpress Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

Found setup and filled. Very strange plug-in.
1. After installing the plug-in can not go to the list of users WordPress.
2. Registered on the forum with a new account. Logged into the forum and the site. But now I can not enter as an old administrator at your site. Admin will not load.

Found setup and filled. Very strange plug-in.
1. After installing the plug-in can not go to the list of users WordPress.
2. Registered on the forum with a new account. Logged into the forum and the site. But now I can not enter as an old administrator at your site. Admin will not load.

1. Since all users are handled by xenForo, the wordpress user list has been disabled. If you make any changes in WordPress users, they are not copied over to xenForo.

2. Have you setup the user mapping in the settings? Also, have you given this new xenForo account admin usergroup?

Right, in that you need to put the absolute path. If you are using cPanel then it will be something like this /home/your_username/public_html/forum

Thank you. I figured out how to adjust. Everything is working fine. It is a pity that the integration is not complete. There may be issues with plug-ins that use the Wordpress user base.

The registered members at the forum need to "log-in" to the wordpress in order to comment?

No. Once the user has signed in via Xenforo, he is already logged in Wordpress and can then comment.

@faeronsayn, I read in your first page that this plug-in is incompatible with W3 Total Cache. Have you figured out a fix yet? If not, can you recommend another cache plug-in that may work? Thanks.

No. Once the user has signed in via Xenforo, he is already logged in Wordpress and can then comment.

@faeronsayn, I read in your first page that this plug-in is incompatible with W3 Total Cache. Have you figured out a fix yet? If not, can you recommend another cache plug-in that may work? Thanks.

You should be able to use W3 Total Cache's database cache options but you'll need to disable everything else. You can also test around with the page cache and disabling it for logged in users, which may or my not work.

The plugin will not be able to take into account people who have previously registered on the site?

On wordpress or on xenForo?

If they are on xenForo, then when they visit wordpress, their accounts will automatically be created.

If their accounts are on WordPress, then use this plugin to import them to xenForo: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/wordpress-3-x-users-only-to-xenforo.1166/

Then the bridge will take care of future registrations on xenForo.

Thanks..

Got one little problem with the addon.
If I login to xenForo forum I then can post on WP, access WP admin, avatars are syncing.

My problem: If I click on an article on WP and try to login under the comment it directs me to my homepage. It won't redirect me to xenForo login.

Example:
Leave a comment
You must be Logged in to post comment.

Top Bottom