Lack of interest xf:set can't be used xf:datarow

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Xon

Given xf:set doesn't output anything, it was a little unexpected that you can't use this in a xf:datarow

Is this because xf:set can include arbitrary data?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Various tags are "special" when it comes to what children they allow (when their children are structured). Any special cases (such as for "if" and "foreach") need to be handled carefully. Set is similar and something that would require added support. This would apply to other tags too, though I suspect there may be some elements here which can make this a bit awkward.

Regardless, I don't think this is something we'd consider a bug -- if so, it'd roughly be as designed -- so I'll move this to suggestions. I'd note that in most cases you can workaround this in a pretty straightforward way (such as moving the set within the cell, if it's related to the HTML), though there may be a few edge case difficulties.

Top Bottom