• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XF Optimise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this also :( Have checked for empty folders etc, however I can't seem to find any (there's a lot of folders in the xf directory :p ). Permissions are fine too.

I was about to report the same thing. I'm getting the same error.

In this case .. where some people get it to work and some can't ... I tend to think that other addons are the cause .. (I haven't even installed or looked at code)

2l7L2.png

There are a lot of add-ons uses javascript. I can't debug now maybe some time later.

I have a much smaller list. I have used some other addons like XenPorta but later uninstalled them.
Screen shot 2011-03-21 at 8.34.40 PM.webp

We both use AzuCloud, Custom BBCode Manager, and Online Status.

this is the error i get:
Code:
Server Error

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 78
  2. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->rglob() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 79
  3. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->rglob() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 18
  4. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/virtual/xf-support.se/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

server-error-log:
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php:78
#0 /var/www/virtual/htdocs/library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php(78): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('*.js', NULL, 'js/digitalpoint...')
#1 /var/www/virtual/htdocs/library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php(79): Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->rglob('*.js', NULL, 'js/')
#2 /var/www/virtual/htdocs/library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php(18): Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->rglob()
#3 /var/www/virtual/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/virtual/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /var/www/virtual/htdocs/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "http://my.tld/admin.php?xfoptimise/minifyjs"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["xfoptimise/minifyjs"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Code:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 78
  2. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->rglob() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 79
  3. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->rglob() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 18
  4. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/virtual/xf-support.se/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

Sending you PC

Thank you very much - got it fixed now :)

Mine just sits there with a white screen for 5 minutes... should it take longer than that?

Should take about 60 seconds - see if the new version is any better.

--

Also please note the new version requires the SPL extension to be installed and enabled.

And those who have 0.0.1 or 0.0.2 installed and working should update and re-run Minify Javascript as I explained in the OP.

Thank you very much - got it fixed now :)

Should take about 60 seconds - see if the new version is any better.

--

Also please note the new version requires the SPL extension to be installed and enabled.

And those who have 0.0.1 or 0.0.2 installed and working should update and re-run Minify Javascript as I explained in the OP.

Works smoothly now. Thanks dark as always the best add-ons :)

Edit: Wow, I'm not used to see such page speed with my heavily modified xenforo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom