• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XF Optimise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the folder isn't owned by PHP or your server is just being really restrictive :/

Try commenting out the two XenForo_Helper_File::makeWritableByFtpUser lines in /library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php (58 and 59), and if necessary line 37 too.

Commenting out lines 58 and 59 seems to have worked - thanks Darkimmortal!!

Have you got debug mode turned on?
i turned on my debug mode and tried again:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/xxx/www/xxx/public_html/community/library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php on line 13
so i take it i need to install curl?

i turned on my debug mode and tried again:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/xxx/www/xxx/public_html/community/library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php on line 13
so i take it i need to install curl?

Yes curl is essential for uploading the javascript to my server

i installed curl on my ubuntu. it appears to have installed, it auto restarted apache, then i tried to minimise again and got the chmod error referred to earlier.
i commented out lines 58-59 and it worked!
thank you :)

Bit of a no brainer question but this doesn't effect skins or styles at all correct? No added templates or anything that shows up in an exported xml? I'm going with no but want to make sure. :D

I have this error:

Code:
Please enter a valid callback method.
I uploaded all the files and everything, not sure what the problem is.

Quick question. I'm having issues with loading times on mobile Safari (iPhone, iPad). Is it possible the XF Optmize, by moving javascript to /body, is having the counter effect?

I keep getting this error and can't figure out wth is going wrong:

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mkdir() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 66
  3. XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() inDark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 35
  4. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/iestyn/public_html/admin.phpat line 13
Anyone got any ideas? I'd be very grateful :p

What exactly are you doing when the error appears? If I wanted to duplicate the issue, what steps do I take?

Try going to the ACP > Applications > XF Optimize Options then uncheck both boxes. Does the error still occur?

I uncheck box boxes in the options section and i still get the same error. No matter what I do, i still keep getting the same error I'm afraid. When I first tried this, the first option tick box was ticked, I was getting the error then, and still am now that I disabled both options.

I keep getting this error and can't figure out wth is going wrong:

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mkdir() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 66
  3. XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() inDark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 35
  4. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/iestyn/public_html/admin.phpat line 13
Anyone got any ideas? I'd be very grateful :p

"mkdir() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 66"
Make sure you folders are writeable

This is the error still :)

mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied
      • XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
      • mkdir() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 66
      • XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 35
      • Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
      • XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
      • XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/iestyn/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom