XF Mods Brogan, Jake, Lawrence and Slavik

Morgain

The XF community is immeasurably enriched by its moderators. They are not addons but core code!

Brogan built the first year like a demigod bot :) while Jake, Slavik and Lawrence slogged the second year through tough times with great courage and sheer grit. Now Brogan is back which is credit to all four in forming a new team.

Without these giants I do not think XF would be here today. There are specific issues we might not like but the overall achievement is heroically on the grand scale.

Thank you with heartfelt appreciation (A-Z) Brogan, Jake, Lawrence and Slavik.

and by the way.. should get your facts straight to stop making your self look silly.. Every client is online.. Our DNS is propagating to a new server dedicated to our site and billing system.. Our clients are aware of this ;) Anywho.. go play with your next site you'll yet abandon again in a few months for the next project..

I didn't realize I mentioned anyone. Was just making a comparison. Why so defensive?

Trust me.. It gets back to me all the bad mouthing you been doing about me ever since you randomaly flew off the handle that day and switched hosts.. All good though, I've heard from several people I'm not the only one you stabbed in the back after trying to help you out, karma's a b1tch...

Azhria Lilu, to Brogan:
We couldn't make you do anything... not even put your shirt on... not that we want to make you do that . . .

Please remember this thread is about ALL the active mods so I now have to remind that there is already moves afoot to require all XF mods to operate shirtless - a delightful prospect I'm sure their wives, partners, lovers or the mirror will appreciate.

*is currently shirtess after going for a jog*

fat-shirtless-guy-in-office.jpg

Top Bottom