XF Legal Donation Fund - David vs. Goliath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it would be better if they didn't comment and that it was set up for them. That way they couldn't be accused of trying to get even more than just the price of the software from their community.
That sounds pretty logical... and with Blandt... someone UK based and who knows them... maybe even a mod.

I rather dedicate my energy in improving my community if I were you. Not that I don't agree with you. It's a head shaker, every time they pull something ..

If every one is thinking the way like you do, I can rest assure there will be no war in this boiling world...

If every one is thinking the way like you do, I can rest assure there will be no war in this boiling world...
If everybody thinks like me the conversations on boards would be a single post, and we'd all be having whisky all the time. :p

ummm guys we have a defense fund in the works. The url is defendxenforo.org (not up yet).

We'll let you know when it's ready. ;)
Kickarse Peggy.... really great news. I will be putting this onto my sites, which exceed 150k uniques monthly.... only small, but certainly will be advertising this cause, even on my sites I don't run advertising upon... this will be the exception to the rule.

Kickarse Peggy.... really great news. I will be putting this onto my sites, which exceed 150k uniques monthly.... only small, but certainly will be advertising this cause, even on my sites I don't run advertising upon... this will be the exception to the rule.
Thanks for that, Anthony. ;)

ummm guys we have a defense fund in the works. The url is defendxenforo.org (not up yet).

We'll let you know when it's ready. ;)

Right on then... We will facebook, tweet, link (Although I don't own that big of an empire :D) but as a group we will rock n'roll :D

I'm sure vbullies will serve another purpose (hint hint wink wink :D)

instead of donating just buy an extra license..
$10-$30 is a lot cheaper than $140. I can't say when I'll have $140 to spend on another XF license, but a few bucks here and there I can definitely do and it's a lot easier. Even those who do not wish to buy an XF license for whatever the reason, but support the cause, can directly donate to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom