Not having developed addons for XF myself, I would like to ask this:
- Is this the correct understanding of how an addon is installed?
- read the included XML into the db, & remove it from local-storage.
- use the XML to construct the AdminCP 'options' object.
- when the specified hooks are invoked, load respective php code from local storage.
- How does an addon install its CSS and phrases? The only thing I've found in /library were just the php files. How can we remove addon CSS and phrases when it is uninstalled?
(N.B. WOW, the above nested lists were next to impossible to make, even in our new Redactor. Why can't web editors match basic desktop functionality...)