XF 2.3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might if missed it, but do we know what’s inside of the new update?
The next third point release -- 2.2.13 -- will be primarily a bug fix release (as is usual) but it will also include some features, such as support for iOS PWA.

The next second point release -- 2.3 -- will be primarily a feature release.
Those features haven't been made public yet, but they're all documented here ...
1683403519059.webp

The next third point release -- 2.2.13 -- will be primarily a bug fix release (as is usual) but it will also include some features, such as support for iOS PWA.

Those features haven't been made public yet, but they're all documented here ...
View attachment 285665

See You Later Paramountnetwork GIF by Yellowstone

Reactions: Dkf

View attachment 285665
Such a tease™

View attachment 285665
We request an update of the PayPal API for user updates... 🥲 https://xenforo.com/community/threa...s-payment-provider.184804/page-2#post-1628533

View attachment 285665
If serious can we please get @Chris D to confirm this one? Just so it's legit and not some sarcastic joke that takes the micky out of the whole thing?

If serious can we please get @Chris D to confirm this one? Just so it's legit and not some sarcastic joke that takes the micky out of the whole thing?
The post I tagged is not a joke, it already has 55 upvotes, we have an old API that limits important benefits and needs for forum subscriptions, it's not sarcasm, we don't understand why it hasn't been given priority.

Or if not, ask @digitalpoint

The post I tagged is not a joke, it already has 55 upvotes, we have an old API that limits important benefits and needs for forum subscriptions, it's not sarcasm, we don't understand why it hasn't been given priority.

Or if not, ask @digitalpoint
Nah i'm not talking about your one mate. I'm talking about @Brogan's post. He's always wants to take the mickey out of it.

I was going to insert a picture of the Joker here, because WHY SO SERIOUS!

Life’s got more going on than whether a bunch of strangers on a website have to say, and it’s certainly not worth getting angry about. Disappointed maybe.

I also suspect part of the issue is not understanding that there is a time and a place for opinions, and that it isn’t necessary to keep restating them every possible occasion it might be relevant. Doing so might be ironically amusing for others.

I was going to insert a picture of the Joker here, because WHY SO SERIOUS!

Life’s got more going on than whether a bunch of strangers on a website have to say, and it’s certainly not worth getting angry about. Disappointed maybe.

I also suspect part of the issue is not understanding that there is a time and a place for opinions, and that it isn’t necessary to keep restating them every possible occasion it might be relevant. Doing so might be ironically amusing for others.

Michael Richards Yes GIF

The simple fact of the matter is.. the script will get here when it gets here.
The primary issue remains the lack of communications.. albeit in some ways that has been addressed (finally) by all the fixed prefixes in the Bug Reports area.
Many people don't appreciate being treated like mushrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom