XF 2.3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's an awesome April Fools Day prank!
It's gotten everyone bamboozled!

So you thought it was an April Fools at the time

The green style, as you refer to it, was an April fools joke, has not been changed, and is unrelated to any future release.

You've been told it was an Aprils fools joke

So @Brogan if the green style was meant to be a joke why wasn't it removed? it's a second style here.
Also i read @Chris D comments telling us that they are looking at a range of styles.
Hence why you have not much of a clue yourself brogan.
So out with it mate. Let us know what you actually know. Let Chris bring you up to speed.

But you're still questioning whether it was. Why's that?

Besides, what's wrong with Comic Sans?
Nothing really. But I fancy me something more like this:

1679235969210.webp

Or perhaps:

1679236062252.webp

If we are going the speculation route again with an optimistic point of view, I would say that internally they finished most of their tasks but they are waiting for that iOS push notifications thing to roll it out.

I mean if that is the case, it makes sense to wait more because at this point it doesn't matter anymore if the release is a couple of months released earlier or not. They are already late, they know it and probably at least they want to get one last bit into the new release since it is a crucial addition. Who knows when we will get the next second point release.

So this depends on iOS and it is not in their hands for once.

/optimistic glasses off 👓

Stop bringing common sense to a grudge match!

(though, honestly, this is by far the most likely explanation, especially as Chris said the PWA stuff needed a little work for iOS push)

Reactions: sbj
Was it not clear that my comment was tongue in cheek, while actually acknowledging the point at hand as to why it probably is late?

Well, you might have noticed that the person to whom my comment was directed understood the spirit in which it was intended, and indicated do with a like…

I was just trying to lighten the mood a little by not taking it all too seriously.

Still hoping for some neat new features to increase engagement and usefulness.

Top needed features IMO:
  • Searchable and filterable custom fields
  • Better Stripe integration (subscription and credit card management)
  • Page load speed improvements
  • Unified what's new options
  • 1st party social groups and calendar
  • etc?

It never fails...

I'll get wrapped up on my current upgrade project, get 2.2 deployed...and 2.3 will come out shortly thereafter, leaving me even more work to do.

So my theory is that if 2.3 comes out of the oven around the time I get this current project finished, it's my fault.

Excuse Me Accident GIF by CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom