XenWord Pro [Deleted]

I don't know if you know or not but most of the features don't work with Xenforo 1.5. So I am still using 3.52

I run 2017.11.10 on my site (plus local development sites) and there are dozens already running it live so I'll need more details. In fact, the wide widget is far better than in 3.5.2 and there were numerous bug fixes.

I run 2017.11.10 on my site (plus local development sites) and there are dozens already running it live so I'll need more details. In fact, the wide widget is far better than in 3.5.2 and there were numerous bug fixes.
Ok it looks like a plugin is messing with it.

ErrorException: long2ip() expects parameter 1 to be integer, string given - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/Inline.php:33
Generated By: Soulwatcher, Today at 8:30 AM

I am going to PM you the code because I don't want it on the internet.

Ok I disable all forum plugins and it worked the widgets and everything else came back. And I enabled them one by one and everything works if I have any more problems I will let you know.

Reactions: LPH
Hello, I am trying to get some support. I have a XenWord licence under the name "James Eling" for the website 4x4earth.com, but I am unable to recover the account information as I do not know what email address has been used. The password reset asking for "name or email" says it is working when i using my name, but the recover email never arrives. What can be done about this?

Also, once I get my licence updated, do I need to get another licence if I want to run the same website in a development environment (as we need to upgrade Xenforo, Wordpress and Xenword, but don't want to risk our live site without a full test first).

Is this the best place for support?

Having an issue with version 3.0 where comments on Wordpress 4.9.1 are not showing up.

Showing up as "-1 Comments".

Comment system and thread system are both disabled as I don't want Xenforo to be integrated for posts or comments, just for users.

Any known fixes?

Some questions:

1. I have the system in place and linked up properly. I tested it out by adding a user to xenforo, but the user never showed up under users in WordPress. How long does this take?

2. Is it best to get support here, in this thread, or on your forum? If on your forum, where exactly?

Thanks.

In 1.x/2.x versions of XenWord, is there a way to have the older posts (the ones published in WP before installing XenWord) create threads using the same start date as the original published date instead of the current datetime when they're actually imported into XenForo?

I tried importing those older posts using the mass import approach and by making a post a draft and publishing it again. Both made the thread creation date in XenForo the current datetime and not the original published date for a WP Post. Thanks.

In 1.x/2.x versions of XenWord, is there a way to have the older posts (the ones published in WP before installing XenWord) create threads using the same start date as the original published date instead of the current datetime when they're actually imported into XenForo?

I tried importing those older posts using the mass import approach and by making a post a draft and publishing it again. Both made the thread creation date in XenForo the current datetime and not the original published date for a WP Post. Thanks.

Posts in WordPress are primarily based on ID. Any edits stay attached to the original ID. You'll have to repost with the new date.

Not sure what that will do to the date on a Xen post, but it might be better than nothing for your purposes.

Not sure what that will do to the date on a Xen post, but it might be better than nothing for your purposes.

If XenWord 1.x/2.x was installed today, and there was a post from April 2, 2011 from before installing XenWord, if I import it to XF (either using a mass import approach or making it a draft and republishing it), the thread creation date in XF will be today's with the time when I trigger the import. But, the published date will remain the same in WP even after making it a draft and publishing again, i.e. April 2, 2011.

I want the XF thread that is created to have the same date -- April 2, 2011 instead of today's datetime.

Top Bottom