XenWord Pro 2018 [Deleted]

LPH

LPH submitted a new resource:

XenWord Pro 2017 - Bridging XenForo 2 and WordPress

XenWord Pro 2017 is a simple bridge between XenForo 2 and WordPress. A switch is included so that the bridge will work between XenForo 1 and WordPress. This version is the upgrade to XenWord Pro 3.5.2.

The current version is the last alpha release and needs heavy testing. Please do not use this on a live server. All suggestions are welcome.

Features
Cookie-based login to WordPress using a XenForo user account.
A thread...

Read more about this resource...

It's different with before version?

This version is a complete rewrite of XenWord Pro 3.5.2 (XenForo 1 bridge only) and includes a bridge for XenForo 1 OR XenForo 2. It is considered an upgrade for anyone with a valid license. In terms of the backend, the newest version uses Composer, namespaces, and much cleaner code.

I just wanted to let you know I have this error 100's of times I am going to downgrade to the older version for now.
Accessed unknown getter 'csrf_token_page' on XF:User[0]

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(97): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('csrf_token_page')
#1 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-12-05/src/Includes/Widgets/Login.php(152): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('csrf_token_page')
#2 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(372): XenWord\Includes\Widgets\Login->widget(Array, Array)
#3 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(742): WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array)
#4 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/sidebar.php(18): dynamic_sidebar('sidebar-widget-...')
#5 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once('/home/themcna1/...')
#6 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/themcna1/...', true)
#7 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(110): locate_template(Array, true)
#8 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/footer.php(24): get_sidebar()
#9 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once('/home/themcna1/...')
#10 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/themcna1/...', true)
#11 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(76): locate_template(Array, true)
#12 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/404.php(48): get_footer()
#13 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/home/themcna1/...')
#14 /home/themcna1/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/themcna1/...')
#15 /home/themcna1/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/themcna1/...')
#16 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(58) "/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Tunnel-In-The-Dark-300x169.png"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Here are a few more they are happening at an insane rate.

array(4) {
["url"] => string(53) "/wp-content/plugins/assets/images/xenforo_logo.og.png"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/windows-10-pe-diamond-chest/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(38) "/new-server-dock-house-interior-pic-1/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thank you for trying the beta and letting me know.

It looks like you have the google login is enabled in the XenWord settings for the Login. You should turn it off.

The second set looks like there is an incorrect path for the /assets/images/xenforo_logo.og.png. I used __DIR__ and should have used plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ). This is in the Avatars.php file.

I'll work on a fix tonight for these two and upload -- after I keep adding in the features.

Please remember that this is a feature incomplete on the XF 2.0 side.

Thank you for trying the beta and letting me know.

It looks like you have the google login is enabled in the XenWord settings for the Login. You should turn it off.

The second set looks like there is an incorrect path for the /assets/images/xenforo_logo.og.png. I used __DIR__ and should have used plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ). This is in the Avatars.php file.

I'll work on a fix tonight for these two and upload -- after I keep adding in the features.

Please remember that this is a feature incomplete on the XF 2.0 side.
Ok, I switched them both to off and the errors stopped. Thanks for the quick reply.

The HTML issue is now fixed and a new option to the latest threads widget is available.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm still going through other widgets to improve the code. Each widget is now in a selected directory.

XenWord 2017.12.18 Widgets.webp

I'm not finished with adding all of the CSS but here is the latest changelog. The most time has been spent on widgets. This version should become available tomorrow.

Individuals still having trouble with installing this version need to provide plenty of details on steps taken.

( 15 ) 2017.12.18 - December 18, 2017
Removed throw exceptions in xenword.php
Restructured Widgets in Legacy and XF2 portion of the bridge
Added Prefixes Metabox to post-new - can now choose the prefix from a select option drop down list.
Added Notices, Latest Threads in specified forum
Added Prefixes and Username to Latest Threads widget
Added options for Latest Threads widget to show Latest, Unread, and Watched
Added CSS Labels for Thread Prefixes
Bug Fix: Post WordPress article to XenForo now supports BBCode.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.28.37 PM.webp

XenWord 2017.12.19 Widget Prefixes and Username.webp

LPH updated XenWord Pro 2017 with a new update entry:

This beta release focuses on the widget areas and fixes some important bugs found by various beta testers. This version is running live on Tux Reports, using the XenForo 1 switch.

The latest threads widget is far advanced for XenForo 2 installations over the XenForo 1 install. There is also a new metabox for choosing the Prefix for the WordPress article. This needs to be heavily tested.

( 15 ) 2017.12.20 - December 20, 2017
Removed throw exceptions in xenword.php
Restructured Widgets in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I have a question,
can we imagine to export a forum category to wordpress with your plugin (with pictures and with or without comments?)

This new wide widget feels like something is missing in the bottom row. Currently, there is the latest thread and newest member.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or a suggestion to improve this widget.

XenWord Pro 2017.12.21 Forum Statistics Wide.webp

Bug Fixes and new wide widget

This latest beta fixes several issues. The most important is for new installations not having the absolute path set. Next, is a new wide statistics widget.

View attachment 164915

( 16 ) 2017.12.22 - December 22, 2017
Tested under WordPress 5.0 alpha
Added font awesome
Completed Wide Stats Widget
Bug Fix: Wrapped file_exists for loading XF
Bug Fix: thread prefix id is 0
Bug Fix: Added is_array in xenword.php
Bug Fix: Removed use of magic method in Avatars.php

@LPH

Presales question, does this have the ability to do WP posts from XF 2 Threads or Posts (either manual or automatic via a user set criteria)?

Redirects and undefined index notices on /legacy

( 17 ) 2017.12.26 - December 26, 2017
Moved loading of redirects in xenword-ini.php framework
Added options for get_site_url versus wp_guess_url
Added "Your Community Profile" widget text title option
Bug Fix: Undefined index notices on /legacy
Bug Fix: Support widget XENWORD_VERSION

Here is a short video for anyone attempting an update.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@LPH

Presales question, does this have the ability to do WP posts from XF 2 Threads or Posts (either manual or automatic via a user set criteria)?

Close. The promotion of a thread is done by adding the thread_id into the metabox on the WordPress post. In other words, you create the new-post in WordPress and enter the thread_id. The challenge is not overwriting the thread content with new content.

Now, this feature is not in the XF2 side until the release coming in about 2 days. Current beta releases are focused on other features which were in the XF1 side and now being tested on the XF2 side. The feature is working on my local drive - so - again - about 2 or so days depending on the feedback from today's beta release.

Close. The promotion of a thread is done by adding the thread_id into the metabox on the WordPress post. In other words, you create the new-post in WordPress and enter the thread_id. The challenge is not overwriting the thread content with new content.

Now, this feature is not in the XF2 side until the release coming in about 2 days. Current beta releases are focused on other features which were in the XF1 side and now being tested on the XF2 side. The feature is working on my local drive - so - again - about 2 or so days depending on the feedback from today's beta release.

Great to hear. So the workflow to do this is to manually create a new WP post and insert the thread_id at posting time?

Top Bottom