XenSpider

Kim

xenspider.webp

The Xen is strong in this one......

And she shall remain unmolested and not be squashed thank you Mr Darby!

xenspider2.webp

I use to catch spiders and place them in a large one gallon pickle jar with holes poked in the lid, they will survive in such a jar very well, even mate and have thousands of little babies, as long as you feed them flies.

I had a batch going for months, when the babies come there are thousands of them, then they will start eating each other which is also amazing, only the strongest survive.

I wish I had the same mentality as you when it comes to spiders.

I dont mind big spiders, infact i think they are cool, however the little ones that move rediculously fast into any small crack or hole creep me out.

Spiders are great, as long as they are not biting you in bed, so fumigate your bedroom once a month at least.

Bites from a Brown Recluse can cause you to lose your arm or legs.

It is important to seek medical treatment if a brown recluse bite is suspected, as in the rare cases of necrosis the effects can quickly spread, particularly when the venom reaches a blood vessel. Cases of brown recluse venom traveling along a limb through a vein or artery are rare, but the resulting mortification of the tissue can affect an area as large as several inches, to the extreme of requiring excising of the wound.

I don't like spiders inside the house at all, but outside (this is outside) they are fine, so long as they keep the themselves and don't come near me.

There are a few species we kill on sight though... deadly or dangerous ones.

Funnel Webs
Red Backs
White Tails

Looks like I'm the only one who thought this thread would be about some new Google indexing mod for xF ... :)

I've had a non-poisonous Tarantula crawling up my arm before - oddly much lighter than they look. The landlord at the local used to keep it in a big display case behind the bar.

The fast moving ones scare the bejoobees out of the missus - the scream from the bathroom is the usual indicator of one being present in the house.

Don't kill them though. Grab and throw outside.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom