XenSpider

Looks like I'm the only one who thought this thread would be about some new Google indexing mod for xF ... :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

haha didn't even think of that :p

Those big hairy ones are scary...ewwwww we used to get big hairy Huntsman inside sometimes and they are scary, but harmless, just look freaky! Funnily enough since moving out of the city we don't get them here *touches wood*

We did have a freaky big one on the car recently, that was scary enough lol.

Tell that to me in the morning after tonights nightmare!! :p

I hate hate hate spiders. Any type, any size. They are the only* thing that I am actually frightened of.

*only thing that I am aware

Tell that to me in the morning after tonights nightmare!! :p

I hate hate hate spiders. Any type, any size. They are the only* thing that I am actually frightened of.

*only thing that I am aware

The big ones make you less scared of the little to medium sized ones* :)

* Possibly not selling Oz very well here...

I don't disturb them when they set up camp around the house. One plus about having them around is it keeps the mosquito population minimized. Not sure how much impact a few spiders can have, but it seems to make a difference. I like spiders :) now snakes on the other hand...not so much.
How could anybody not like this handsome devil...
spider.webp

I got bitten by a spider yesterday, now while we don't have any poisonous one sin the uk my arm has blistered up :(

I got bitten by a spider yesterday, now while we don't have any poisonous one sin the uk my arm has blistered up :(

:(

I suspect I was bitten by a spider the other day, I suddenly had the ability to shoot web from my wrists...and an insatiable urge to fight crime !?!?!?

Well actually it was more like a big red welt on my neck which was quite painful, but fortunately has all but gone now.

:(

I suspect I was bitten by a spider the other day, I suddenly had the ability to shoot web from my wrists...and an insatiable urge to fight crime !?!?!?

Well actually it was more like a big red welt on my neck which was quite painful, but fortunately has all but gone now.

Hey I wasn't complaining about the skin tight Spidy suit ....

Not such a good picture, but a daddy long legs having got a redback yesterday. Checked this morning and the redback is pretty much sucked dry with the daddy long legs fat and bloated .... nature better than a horror movie :)

attackofthedll.webp

Top Bottom