XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

Is this plugin even supported anymore? I was thinking about buying also, and was taking a look on the support forum on the website and saw no support.

Please stop with these types of messages.

Come on.
If everyone is asking the same question then there is something wrong. Isn't it?

The response from the add-on author and support over email is excellent and I am using the latest version. However any new user to this add-on (or even old users) will not get to know this.

The least that the author can do is mention that any support and download will be over mail only. It will also help to increment the add-on version to the latest release. That will make all the difference as nobody wants to invest in an add-on which has not been updated (as it seems from the add-on description) since over a year.

Please stop with these types of messages.

Come on.
Well when you're about to spend $40 on a plugin, you need to check to see if the plugin is still supported... I'm not the first person who has asked if it's still supported or not. And according to the "support forum" all you see is this....
xenforo.webp
If it's still supported, you could of just said so.. and just say your support is through emails.

......and I do take responsibility for not reading more. If I were to read the previous responses on this forum before my own.... my question would have been answered. I apologize.

If everyone is asking the same question then there is something wrong. Isn't it?

First, I am NOT the author. However, I have shared updates with the author and they are in the latest releases.

Second ... and more :)

No. The use of the word "Everyone" is hyperbole.
Yes. The question is asked over and over.
Yes. The question has been answered over and over.
Yes. The author really does need to update the 1.1 message. I have no idea why he does not.
Yes. He supports this script via email.
Yes. This thread clearly shows there is support here too.
Yes. I have updates. No. I will not share them directly with anyone who asks. All updates go through the author.
Yes. The purchasing cart is bad. If there is a problem then email the author.

My personal bias: I've been available in this thread but was burned last week after spending 6 hours with someone's theme for that person to only abandon the work, then post they want a bridge blah blah ... when the bridge was already working for them. I don't charge but am now shy about helping anyone in the future.

Now ask yourself: Do you really want to pile on? Is that how people treat each other? If the question has been asked - and answered a dozen times - then it's been answered. And it has been answered dozens of times. Anyone posting the same question over and over again is not reading. It's their problem and that person creates an illusion that there is a problem. There is no problem. So don't make one.

Let me make this very clear.

Yes. It's supported.
Yes. It's updated.

First, I am NOT the author. However, I have shared updates with the author and they are in the latest releases.

Second ... and more :)

No. The use of the word "Everyone" is hyperbole.
Yes. The question is asked over and over.
Yes. The question has been answered over and over.
Yes. The author really does need to update the 1.1 message. I have no idea why he does not.
Yes. He supports this script via email.
Yes. This thread clearly shows there is support here too.
Yes. I have updates. No. I will not share them directly with anyone who asks. All updates go through the author.
Yes. The purchasing cart is bad. If there is a problem then email the author.

My personal bias: I've been available in this thread but was burned last week after spending 6 hours with someone's theme for that person to only abandon the work, then post they want a bridge blah blah ... when the bridge was already working for them. I don't charge but am now shy about helping anyone in the future.

Now ask yourself: Do you really want to pile on? Is that how people treat each other? If the question has been asked - and answered a dozen times - then it's been answered. And it has been answered dozens of times. Anyone posting the same question over and over again is not reading. It's their problem and that person creates an illusion that there is a problem. There is no problem. So don't make one.

Let me make this very clear.

Yes. It's supported.
Yes. It's updated.
Honestly, I don't think you should be getting this worked up on the plugin....
If your not the author, you shouldn't be doing his job while he's getting paid. If your getting paid, then okay. But if you're not, I would stop giving so much effort in helping this plugin out. That's just my opinion. I know your trying to do good for everyone, but clearly, I don't see any benefit for you.

Honestly, I don't think you should be getting this worked up on the plugin....
If your not the author, you shouldn't be doing his job while he's getting paid. If your getting paid, then okay. But if you're not, I would stop giving so much effort in helping this plugin out. That's just my opinion. I know your trying to do good for everyone, but clearly, I don't see any benefit for you.
Thankfully there are still people that help out for the greater good. Heck that's the whole point of a forum...

Is this plugin even supported anymore? I was thinking about buying also, and was taking a look on the support forum on the website and saw no support.

As I posted earlier, I just purchased this plugin a few weeks ago. I emailed the author directly and he replied in less than an hour to help me get things set up.

I've send a message via the contact form on his site last week and still waiting on an answer or the updated files.

Starts to worry me a bit even though the 1.1. version does seem work okay'ish.

So i have one question. @LPH
When you create a post in wordpress then you add your post to several category.. Will on xenforo make copy of the wordpress to each of the category selected ?

Last edited:
Quick question. If I was to upload bulk content to wordpress, would the content then appear in xenForo?

I was interested in this but will hold off. Perhaps the author should have made an announcement in the plugin details that he can not currently process payments.

I just bought the addon, got the blank page issue, emailed Jamie and received the updated version within 15 minutes. No further problems.

All of you complaining about the supposed lack of support - just email the guy.

Top Bottom