Resource icon

XenQuotation 1.0.0

No permission to download
You can view the entire quote in the thread view will the help of tooltips hence the author might have given the like button there.
Only if you're on that page and if you're not viewing via phone/tablet.. most people read whatever quote is showing on the forum home page and not the entire list :)

Only if you're on that page and if you're not viewing via phone/tablet.. most people read whatever quote is showing on the forum home page and not the entire list :)
correct, or they are on a qoute which was on page 13.
you can build a link to xxx/domain/quotes/19/like to like or dislike the quote in qoute self (you will be redirected to the question, which exists right now) but you would need to know how have liked who not.

how to get below code works in the view of the qoute (xenquote_quote_view):

PHP:
                    <xen:if is="{$quote.canLike}"><a href="{xen:link 'quotes/like', $quote}" class="LikeCounter {xen:if $quote.like_date, unlike, like}" data-container="#likes-quote-{$quote.quote_id}"><span></span><span class="LikeLabel">{xen:if $quote.like_date, {xen:phrase unlike}, {xen:phrase like}}</span></a></xen:if>
i found that in "xenquote_quote_list_item" template

maybe some1 can sort that out... i can't (n)

Mm looks like the templates need some updates to use responsive, I've got no idea when I'll have time to look in to it though. I believe they self-hide :o

this look terrible on mobile. standard xenforo template and style :cry:

View attachment 54927

Remove from quote list dd class="stats" and dd class="dateAdded" in template xenquote_quote_list. For example insert comments tag:
Code:
<xen:comment><dd class="stats">
                <a href="{xen:link quotes, '', '_params={$orderParams.likes}'}" class="likes"><span>{xen:phrase likes}{xen:helper sortArrow, $order, $orderDirection, likes}</span></a>
                <a href="{xen:link quotes, '', '_params={$orderParams.views}'}" class="views"><span>{xen:phrase views}{xen:helper sortArrow, $order, $orderDirection, views}</span></a>
            </dd>
            <dd class="dateAdded"><a href="{xen:link quotes, '', '_params={$orderParams.date}'}" ><span>{xen:phrase xenquote_added_by}{xen:helper sortArrow, $order, $orderDirection, date}</span></a></dd></xen:comment>
        </dl>
In template xenquote_quote_list_item:
Code:
  <xen:comment><div class="listBlock stats pairsJustified">
    <dl class="major"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt> <dd id="likes-quote-{$quote.quote_id}"><span class="LikeText">{xen:number {$quote.likes}}</span></dd></dl>
    <dl class="minor"><dt>{xen:phrase views}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number {$quote.views}}</dd></dl>
  </div>
  <div class="listBlock dateAdded">
    <dl class="dateAddedInfo">
      <dt><xen:username user="$quote.author" /></dt>
      <dd class="muted dateTime"><xen:if is="{$quote.quote_date} > 0"><xen:datetime time="$quote.quote_date" /></xen:if></dd>
    </dl>
  </div></xen:comment>

This is not best solution, but now qoute list is responsive. :whistle:

What kind of problems are you having? So far, except for responsive mode, it seems to be working on 1.3.3 (eg: http://coolscifi.com/quotes).

@Kevin please look it on your smartphone

you will see it in this view

screenshot_2013-08-22-19-56-19-830349167-png.54927

Hello, trying to set it up on a fresh 1.4
and get this error while importing the addon-XenQuotation.xml :
String could not be parsed as XML

1. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 0
  2. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getXmlType() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 27
  3. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/forums/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom