Xenporta or Wordpress

denisx04

Which one do you recommend for SEO purposes? Currently my board has Xenporta which is great since the members don't have to sign up for another account to make a comment. But I'm looking at other websites in our niche and they all use wordpress and have a much higher ranking. Sure, content is content but in your opinion which one is the better content system to use?

Since you already have it, I'd stick with XenPorta. Additionally, WordPress seems to be frequently having security issues, and I've heard plenty of stories of forums with an outdated WordPress getting hacked. And because we're only human, forgetting to stay up-to-date could prove virtually fatal.

Depends on what you are looking for. For a more robust system, I would go with WordPress. As far as updating goes, WordPress can now auto-update as well.

Reactions: rdn
XenPorta is not a content management system... it uses XenForo's already existing content management system.

Wordpress IS a content management system.

XenPorta is not a content management system... it uses XenForo's already existing content management system.

Wordpress IS a content management system.

When it comes to google bots, are you suggesting that Wordpress would be a better option?

Top Bottom