Xenporta Block

Dodgeboard

I need a XenPorta block created to be just like the block I already have on the forums home, for Photopost Classifieds for Xenforo.

You can see it (already exists) here: (Featured Ads) http://www.dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php?forums/

calssifieds.webp

Mock up of XenPorta Block.....

class.webp

I'm told that the file already exists for this block and that a block already exists for vBadvanced here:
http://www.photopost.com/forum/classified-mods/122577-recent-ads-module-vbadvanced-homepage.html
Paying $25.00 - Paypal
PC me if interested.

This is default for xenPortal. I think that already got it :D pLease check your Portal before decide paying for someone make it

A PhotoPost Classifieds "Featured Ads" Block is default for XenPorta? I don't think so.
This other name but I think that is same features. :P So this still don't your request. I can make this for you.. I recommend you testing before decide :P

According to the author of the PhotoPost Classifieds product here:

I wrote:

I'm trying to create a block for EWRPortal for Xenforo. Much like vBadvanced, you can add php code or html code to get practically anything to be displayed. I would like the "featured ads" block that is displayed here: dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php?forums/ on the Xenforo forumshome screen to be placed in a block on my portal here: dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php as well.

He replied:

The code that displays the forumhome screen is a file called cpblock.php located in the /library/PPClassifieds directory on your forum directory. How you make it display in another xenforo hack I can not tell you since I do not know what that portal thing is but the PHP code is within that file meantioned so you can play around making your own block the php code we use is there.

The block for displaying the file may exist in Xenporta, but I need it put into a module with options for setting the paths. It may be simple, but I'm apparently not savvy enough to figure it out.

My offer still stands. If you can place the code or file in a block to display on the portal page I will pay you $25.00.

I offered Jaxel, but he's ignored my PM's so I take that as he's not interested. Any other takers?

Last edited:
According to the author of the PhotoPost Classifieds product here:

I wrote:

I'm trying to create a block for EWRPortal for Xenforo. Much like vBadvanced, you can add php code or html code to get practically anything to be displayed. I would like the "featured ads" block that is displayed here: dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php?forums/ on the Xenforo forumshome screen to be placed in a block on my portal here: dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php as well.

He replied:

The code that displays the forumhome screen is a file called cpblock.php located in the /library/PPClassifieds directory on your forum directory. How you make it display in another xenforo hack I can not tell you since I do not know what that portal thing is but the PHP code is within that file meantioned so you can play around making your own block the php code we use is there.

The block for displaying the file may exist in Xenporta, but I need it put into a module with options for setting the paths. It may be simple, but I'm apparently not savvy enough to figure it out.

My offer still stands. If you can place the code or file in a block to display on the portal page, along with some options for setting the paths, I will pay you $25.00.

I offered Jaxel, but he's ignored my PM's so I take that as he's not interested. Any other takers?
Ok.. let me take it. Please drop new PM's with me. I need more information from your request :)

Due to some language barriers, it was misunderstood what was needed. These are not simply static images. This needs to pull the recent ads from the classfieds that have been posted. This request is still open.

Nevermind - I figured it out on my own. I simply needed to edit the listener.php file for the classifieds plugin from this:

Code:
  switch ($hookName)
        {
            case 'forum_list_nodes':
            if ( $cpShow )
            {
                include ('cpblock.php');
                if ( $cplocation == 'top' ) $contents = $classifiedsfeature . $contents;
                if ( $cplocation == 'bottom' ) $contents .= $classifiedsfeature;
            }

break;
        }

to this:

Code:
  switch ($hookName)
        {
            case 'page_container_breadcrumb_top':
            if ( $cpShow )
            {
                include ('cpblock.php');
                if ( $cplocation == 'top' ) $contents = $classifiedsfeature . $contents;
                if ( $cplocation == 'bottom' ) $contents .= $classifiedsfeature;
            }

break;
        }

Now it shows on all pages, even the portal. Didn't need the block after all.

Just saved myself $50 bucks by tinkering..

Top Bottom