Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
You use the XF account upgrade system. You set your registered usergroup permissions for moods to default, then you create a new usergroup with all default permissions, except the xenmoods, which you enable. Create an account upgrade via the ACP and add the new usergroup you created as an additional group to the account. When the user buys from their account upgrade page, it will add the permissions as an additional group to their account.

I agree that the default of "Deny" would be the best way to go at it. But it would still be nice to be able to either globally set it with an option somewhere :)

I am testing this addon now, Thank you Dismounted for this cool mod, Allan...Merci mille fois, Mille fois merci, ou au moins cent (pardon me if I mangled your language but I figured since you made a solid effort, I would so as well.) I almost forgot about this thread with all the things I have been doing but I saw Allans moods post and it brought me back here so I figure a big shout out to both is in order.

This is something that I like and will use and I can't think of anyone (other than those with very serious or topical forums) that couldn't find at least half of their board users setting changes from anywhere in between "when they remember" all the way to the extreme of "sign on to X xenforo board BECAUSE my mood changed and had to let you know".

Either way enough of my opinion and on to fact...I am finishing up this post as I am about to start the template edits as I see my ftp client has stopped cheerily pumping a whole slue of files (moods + a whole bunch of randomness I decided to throw in the queue) into my server and it is now time to set the mood up over here.

Am I losing my marbles or do I remember Shelley releasing a mood pack as well? I swear I thought I saw it.

she plurked recently stating that she had changed her mind, and was no longer going to release. then brogan locked the mood discussion thread.
which is annoying considering how long we were waiting for them.

actually if you go to the first page, she has posted the moods in one of her replies. :)
those are the old moods, not the new moods she was working on.

Erk, just noticed something.
A usergroup that isn't supposed to see Moods can see a user change their Mood in: Members>Recent Activity
Although non-logged in "Guests" cannot.

EDIT: Afterthought: That actually may be a good thing as a promotional tool.
"What's Moods, can we have them??"
"Yep, pay me!" lol

I tried to install XenMoods for the first time today. I uploaded the files and when I tried to import the add-on.xml I received an error similar in appearance (content was different) to the one below. I went and re-checked my server files to ensure all the files were uploaded correctly, and they were. I tried to import the XML again and received an error "xf_moods table already exists". Next I deleted the table and tried again. I received the below error. I am not sure which table mood_id was added to.

I wish there was an install clean up process so if an install fails, it dropped the tables and fields it created. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'mood_id'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenMoods/Install.php at line 118
  4. XenMoods_Install->_installVersion1() in XenMoods/Install.php at line 99
  5. XenMoods_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom