SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

This is exactly what I want for XF 1.x :unsure: ...especially the ability to have browser title different from discussion topic title.

Please provide the update for addon.

i don't know why, but i see every day index pages getting lowered.

All my threads shows red globe icon except one node.

I dont want to messup in settings.

Kindly do provide addon with preset settings for OG:Image and default indexing settings.

also look at edit meta tittle it adds "-" in front of edited meta tittle.

Thank You

Thanks for the addon i've just purchased it cause i really need it but i have some issues and somme important question.

1.My og image don't display when i share on Facebook but it works good on twitter although i made the same settings.
2. Do I have to set my nodes in Index and Follow cause by defaults thez are all at OFF. I'm afraid if i let settings by defaults that my threads and forum will be no longer indexed and followed by ggogle robots like it was before installing this addon.
3. How can i transform the og image in a large image rather than a square image on the left when shared on twitter.

Thank you !

Thanks for the addon i've just purchased it
Bonjour, many thanks

1.My og image don't display when i share on Facebook but it works good on twitter although i made the same settings.
Test the site with the debugger
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

Do I have to set my nodes in Index and Follow cause by defaults thez are all at OFF. I'm afraid if i let settings by defaults that my threads and forum will be no longer indexed and followed by ggogle robots like it was before installing this addon.
If you are unsure - leave everything off!

3. How can i transform the og image in a large image rather than a square image on the left when shared on twitter.
If you use for the og:images attachments thumbs:

admin.php?options/groups/attachments/ -> "Attachment thumbnail dimensions" and then admin.php?tools/rebuild -> "Rebuild attachment thumbnails"

If you use for the og:images avatar:
For an avatar, the add-on always tries to take the biggest avatar.
But if a user has only uploaded small avatar this is not possible.

Thank you for your help !! Everythings works fine now after few settings in particular those given by @Dnyan Deshmukh
Just have to find how to display large image rather than square image on the left when sharing on FB and Twitter

If you are unsure - leave everything off!
You created this addon !! Logically if i let these settings by defaults (NOT SET) for each node like it is after install, that mean that all threads in my all node will follow the xenforo defaults settings ??
So I can set to "No index" and "No Follow" for example an entire node like the "members presentations" or a specific thread ??
Just tell me if i'm right !!
Thank you !!

Just have to find how to display large image rather than square image on the left when sharing on FB and Twitter
To do that you need to have image with size of 1200 px
That make fb shared image as big but will cause issue of no display on Whatsapp.

You can set image manually to each thread by uploading seperate image or you can set thumbnail size to 1200px and rebuilding all thumbnails.

To do that you need to have image with size of 1200 px
That make fb shared image as big but will cause issue of no display on Whatsapp.

You can set image manually to each thread by uploading seperate image or you can set thumbnail size to 1200px and rebuilding all thumbnails.
My settings for thumbnail is in 600 px and rebuilt already works good on FB but look the difference between FB and Tweeter for the same thread :
I want a large image also for twitter

When i use the card validator i says : twitter:card = summary tag found
But i want this : INFO: twitter:card = summary_large_image tag found like it is with my wordpress blog

FB.webpTT.webp

TT2.webp

Thank you !!

Big Thanks to @au lait for his addon and his support !!
To thank him really here is The french Translation of his wonderfull and very usefull addon
I try to rate and review his addon but i can't. Actually i can't review no addon in the entire forum. I don't know why, i have a valid Xenforo license

Attachments

Hello, after update xF I have little problem. This addon doesn't work with the latest version of XF2, there is a problem with javascrips in the head section (I have security_error_occurred after click to change language or some input fields):
1526973308221.webp

I don't have javascript problem after disable SEO2, but I can't find problematic template modification.. :(

Here is the problem:
1526974082369.webp

Ok, I found the issue :)
The problem is with 'Minify HTML' function in xF 2.0.6a (minify broke some JavaScript code), so I disable this and now all works! :)
Here is problematic code with disabled 'Minify HTML':
1526974616528.webp

I belive that // are problematic, because in one line this comment/disable all next js code, but I don't know why there is //:D

Ok, here's the reason for the problems in latest xenForo v2.0.6a:
1526974832116.webp
after minify this // disable the rest of the code..

So, maybe you need to look for another function to minify the code? :)

Fortunately, this is not terrible, I'm glad that I can still use SEO2 :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom