Easy SEO Strategies To Rank-1 On Google - XenForo [Deleted]

The known things.
Some people may be completely new to SEO, so this article was directed towards those that have a lack of knowledge. However, I can write an Article for those who are confident? I can post it as a Resource Update in the next few days if this would be useful.

It seems like a clickbait to drive traffic to your website/forum.
It isn't clickbait. The article is posted on our blog, and I think it's a useful article for those who lack SEO knowledge. For those who are more advanced, can I write a guide with tips, tricks & advice from experience? Let me know if you want to see this

Some people may be completely new to SEO, so this article was directed towards those that have a lack of knowledge. However, I can write an Article for those who are confident? I can post it as a Resource Update in the next few days if this would be useful.
Those easy things won't get you first. Maybe some tricks.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we feel that this falls short of what we expect a valid resource to consist of.

Obviously SEO affects all websites, but this isn't specifically related to XF so it doesn't really qualify as a reasonable XenForo resource. Furthermore we don't particularly want resources that are simply links to some sort of external blog. Comments about the relevancy of the blog notwithstanding, it'd be more acceptable if the content of the blog was in the body of the resource.

Unfortunately, we're going to delete the resource in its current form.

Ultimately, I think this may be better as a thread in the Forum management forum:

You can link to the blog there and discuss the blog and content of potential future blogs there.

Unfortunately we feel that this falls short of what we expect a valid resource to consist of.

Obviously SEO affects all websites, but this isn't specifically related to XF so it doesn't really qualify as a reasonable XenForo resource. Furthermore we don't particularly want resources that are simply links to some sort of external blog. Comments about the relevancy of the blog notwithstanding, it'd be more acceptable if the content of the blog was in the body of the resource.

Unfortunately, we're going to delete the resource in its current form.

Ultimately, I think this may be better as a thread in the Forum management forum:

You can link to the blog there and discuss the blog and content of potential future blogs there.

Would it be acceptable to link to my blog in the forum management section, aslong as I include a small paragraph introducing to what the Article is about?

Particularly, it would be even better if the blogs were specifically XF or forum related. Either in the blog post itself, or in the introductory paragraph.

Particularly, it would be even better if the blogs were specifically XF or forum related. Either in the blog post itself, or in the introductory paragraph.
That's a great idea.
Perhaps a tutorial on how to set up basic SEO for XF with template modifications, etc?
I'll write that for my next blog post.

Top Bottom