• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenFx Ad Manager

This add-on will be completed. I been away from coding since July, IIRC, and will update the XenStaff add-on first to get back into the swing of things, and then begin working on this one. I don't know if XenAms is compatible with 1.1 as I do not use it anymore, but there is no reason it shouldn't be; I know the new Ad Manager is.

XenAms still works great with 1.1.0 Beta 4...

This add-on will be completed. I been away from coding since July, IIRC, and will update the XenStaff add-on first to get back into the swing of things, and then begin working on this one. I don't know if XenAms is compatible with 1.1 as I do not use it anymore, but there is no reason it shouldn't be; I know the new Ad Manager is.
You have just made a bunch of people very happy. Unfortunately, I also think you opened up a can of "when will it be done" worms. Thank you for updating your thread, I was just about to go out and find a coder that has the time to start building something like this from scratch.

Russ

Top Bottom