Xenforo's Address?

Dodgeboard

I thought it might be fun to send the Xenforo Team some Southern Comfort kind of as a celebration for releasing 1.1, <when it happens>. Though it may seem like a practical joke....get them all in a drunken stupor as they try and sift through our bug reports....course there will be no bugs :D right?

Anyway...any way of getting the physical mailing address? I've looked all over and can't find it.

Reactions: Kim
btw, in the NL if we show up at the postal office packed like that they send us home, or request us to buy a box to put it on. lol.

Thats no fun! Gotta enjoy doing little mess arounds :p

I case you can't tell, im not a great packer :D
Mess around a bit...

I'll need at least 50 boxes slightly smaller than the last (The smallest being about 10x the size of the bottle(s) of southern comfort), and a ton of packing material... Sounds like all of my younger brothers presents ;). Gotta make him work for those!

Mess around a bit...

I'll need at least 50 boxes slightly smaller than the last (The smallest being about 10x the size of the bottle(s) of southern comfort), and a ton of packing material... Sounds like all of my younger brothers presents ;). Gotta make him work for those!
I don't envy your bill for postage! :)

Maybe For the Enjoyment Of? :D

Hahaha brilliant!

Of course he meant that
yes.gif

Top Bottom