Xenforo's Address?

What ya should've done is wrapped it all up with tons and tons of cellotape, then when he finally gets to the drink, he's to damn exhausted to drink anything lol

And yes, it is easier to send it via a gift company, I sent a bottle through - http://www.gifts2thedoor.co.uk/p/1034081/southern-comfort-gift-box.html

Kier took a photo and it was wrapped/presented very nicely, didn't get to see the bottle itself, of course, as he'd probably drunk it :P

May I ask what is special about this drink? I have never tasted it but many people I know are inlove with it.
You can certainly ask, but it's not possible to give a particularly good answer. The best solution is to buy some and try it. Personally, I like it straight with a little ice.

And the best part of this solution is that if for some reason you don't like it, you can always send it to me :D

You can certainly ask, but it's not possible to give a particularly good answer. The best solution is to buy some and try it. Personally, I like it straight with a little ice.

And the best part of this solution is that if for some reason you don't like it, you can always send it to me :D
Hehe :) I will send you a bottle when 1.1 comes out using the same service adam used :D!
I love it.
But then I also love single malt whisky, gin, champagne, wine, beer, cider....

Hmmm, I'm sensing a pattern there.

I can't stand beer :( . . I love wine and Cider ive never really tested any thing else.

it basically tastes like cough syrup.
super sweet.

Heh, but some people like cough syrup! :P
Not tried it myself, I'm not really a fan of alchoholic drinks in general, because even small amounts of alchohol affect my balance (Dunno why heh)

Lol naw, I mean I don't particularly enjoy alchohol, not that I've tried much of it mind you.

Always loved the taste of "Lager shandy", but, not the sort of drink a MAN orders at the bar is it! :P

Lol naw, I mean I don't particularly enjoy alchohol, not that I've tried much of it mind you.

Always loved the taste of "Lager shandy", but, not the sort of drink a MAN orders at the bar is it! :p
haha that's alright. It's really not for everyone. The thing with me is I actually enjoy drinks. Some people just drink because they 'like' being drunk.

I know Ashley loves Captain Morgan dark rum.

Mike doesn't really drink too much.

Vodka with ice, yes, in fact I am currently waiting on a bottle from russia to clear customs. Anyone who mixes vodka is a heretic.

aristokrat.webp

This stuff is as good as it gets :D

Southern comfort however cant stand the stuff.

BTW, Southern Comfort mixed with some Dr. Pepper soda is pretty good. I haven't had that in years (about 25 years... heh), anyway, it was a drink me and some friends created when we were old enough to get in trouble, but not old enough to legally drink. ;)

BTW, Southern Comfort mixed with some Dr. Pepper soda is pretty good. I haven't had that in years (about 25 years... heh), anyway, it was a drink me and some friends created when we were old enough to get in trouble, but not old enough to legally drink. ;)
I have actually tried that and hated it. I typically mix my Dr. Pepper with some Captain Morgan and it's great. :)

Top Bottom