XF 1.3 xenforo_copyright

Floren

Hi all,

I have a license with branding removed so the phrase xenforo_copyright is empty for me.
Can anyone post the the contents of their xenforo_copyright and extra_copyright? I'm interested to see how XF handles the year part.

Thanks.

Last edited:
It's completely static.

Code:
<a href="http://xenforo.com" class="concealed">Forum software by XenForo&trade; <span>&copy;2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.</span></a>

Hi all,

I have a license with branding removed so the phrase xenforo_copyright is empty for me.
Can anyone post the the contents of their xenforo_copyright? I'm interested to see how XF handles the year part.

Thanks.

They change the year part upon a release within the new year.

Thanks guys. In case others need it, this is what I use for a dynamic year on my non-branding forum:
Code:
<phrase title="extra_copyright" version_id="1030033" version_string="1.3.0 Beta 3"><![CDATA[Axivo Inc. <span>&copy; 2009-{year}</span>]]></phrase>
And in footer template:
Code:
{xen:phrase extra_copyright, 'year={xen:date $serverTime, Y}'}

Last edited:
Thanks guys. In case others need it, this is what I use for a dynamic year on my non-branding forum:
Code:
<phrase title="extra_copyright" version_id="1030033" version_string="1.3.0 Beta 3"><![CDATA[Axivo Inc. <span>&copy; 2009-{year}</span>]]></phrase>
And in footer template:
Code:
@Floren you are the best! I always wanted to do that, because Wordpress CMS had that function, but never dared to ask here in XenForo :oops:

Since XenForo 1.3, the copyright phrase cannot be modified, because is a function inserted into a php file of XenForo, not like a phrase.
The xenforo_copyright phrase currently does not have any functionality, I not understand why not deleted it of the system.
The @Floren trick is useful for the extra_copyright phrase,
only replace:
Code:
{xen:phrase extra_copyright}
for:
Code:
in footer template, and then it will be possible to add the year dynamically by adding {year} in extra_copyright phrase.

Top Bottom