• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xenforo Wordpress Theme

I want to try this NOW, now, now !!
No Time :(
Can anyone PM / Message me a site with the latest Wordpress theme ? Thanks !
smile.png

Definitely more sophisticated now. And the translation support is also very good news. I'll translate it immediately after you relase it :)

Should be done in a few hours, translation support is there but I'm lost on how to extract these .po files... I'll upload it anyway regardless if it's generated or not and maybe get some help on this :D

I would love to use this great theme on one of my wordpress sites. Is it ready to go?

I just fixed some major last minute bugs online, I developed this theme on a windows xampp server and once I uploaded into linux it exploded. Long story short, it works now, but it's going to be another day before I can upload it with confidence here, and besides I gotta get some sleep before work. ;)

The theme you can check here, this is the latest version now. Tomorrow I promise!!! :D

I just fixed some major last minute bugs online, I developed this theme on a windows xampp server and once I uploaded into linux it exploded. Long story short, it works now, but it's going to be another day before I can upload it with confidence here, and besides I gotta get some sleep before work. ;)

The theme you can check here, this is the latest version now. Tomorrow I promise!!! :D

Many thanks D.O.A

Getting very impatient here D.O.A :D Just kidding, take your time obviously it's gonna be awsome. Don't forget it to share on wordpress.org I belive more people will be interested in the theme.

About the translation, I only know how to edit it on POeditor, but when you export the language it delivers you two king of file. one .po and .mo.

Downloaded, I'll install it when I get home. Thank you for the hard work and taking our suggestions into consideration.

Downloaded, I'll install it when I get home. Thank you for the hard work and taking our suggestions into consideration.

Cheers mate, I just repacked and re-uploaded the theme actually as I left a picture of myself as noav.png (from tak79.com). You guys would get sick of my face after 5 minutes. I can't speak for the womenz.

Cheers mate, I just repacked and re-uploaded the theme actually as I left a picture of myself as noav.png (from tak79.com). You guys would get sick of my face after 5 minutes. I can't speak for the womenz.

The stalin or ahmet dude both are welcome :D But you're right, your picture has a negative affect that kicks in after 5 minutes :P

D.O.A, just wondering is it possible to integreate a similar tool like color palett, change the colors like xenforo does ? If I'm not mistaken I've seen it on another wordpress theme (I cant recall the name). Just wondering, that might be a awsome feature for those who like to change the layout color and are not very goot with colors (like me :))

lol, well I have a face only a mother can love :(

I can look into that colour changing thing, now that I've laid out the admin section for xenpress I can fill it up ;)

Thanks for this great theme.

I have one question. It's not really related to the theme, but is it possible to display the latest topics from the forum in a side widget on the wordpress blog?

First off, I'd like to thank you for developing and sharing this theme with everyone here! :)

Can you provide any insight on these errors? They come up when clicking on the Hello World default article to bring it up in single.php:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/wp-content/themes/xenpress/functions.php on line 443

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/wp-content/themes/xenpress/single/single.php on line 3

And did you hard-code the page title to be tak79.com?

ahh sorry my bad, I use the title on pages rather then the home URL so you'd have to change in header.php
PHP:
<title><?php if(is_home()) { echo 'yourdomain.com'; } else { wp_title('') ;} ?></title>

I'll figure out echoing the url and do something about that.

The error you've posted leads me back to the admin options I did for the theme. For some reason it's not liking the default post, I never noticed this. Will look into that.

Will this work with the buddy press plug in, as I was thinking of using that to replace the groups feature in vbulletin?

Is it possible to get the drop down log in box working on the theme like when logging in on the forums?

I've made a little tweak to the footer:

PHP:
<?php
add_action('admin_init', 'mytheme_add_init');
add_action('admin_menu', 'mytheme_add_admin');
global $options;
foreach ($options as $value) {
    if (get_option( $value['id'] ) === FALSE) { $$value['id'] = $value['std']; }
    else { $$value['id'] = get_option( $value['id'] ); }
    }?><?php if(function_exists('wp_pagenavi')) { wp_pagenavi(); } ?>
<div id="legalwrapper">
<div id="legal">

<p>
<?php bloginfo('name'); ?> &copy; 
<?php
ini_set('date.timezone', 'Europe/Budapest');
$startYear = 2011;
$thisYear = date('Y');

if ($startYear == $thisYear) {
   echo $startYear;
   }
else {
   echo "{$startYear}-{$thisYear}"; 
 } 
?>

</p>

</div>
</div>
<!-- jQuery & wp_footer stuff -->  
<script type="text/javascript"> Cufon.now(); </script>
<?php wp_footer(); ?>
<?php
      global $options;
      foreach ($options as $value) {
      if (get_option( $value['id'] ) === FALSE) { $$value['id'] = $value['std']; }
      else { $$value['id'] = get_option( $value['id'] ); }
    }
echo stripslashes($xp_coded);?>
 </body>
</html>

This way the year in the copyright will be automatically updated. Don't forget to change your timezone

Just started using wordpress. Lets share what plugins we're using to get the xF stuff on the sidebar.

Latest photos uploaded?

Top Bottom