XenForo Wonderful Search

XenForo Wonderful Search [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($37.90)

Katsuro

Katsuro submitted a new resource:

XenForo Wonderful Search - An enhanced version of the XenForo search system which uses MeiliSearch as search engine

XenForo Wonderful Search is an innovative search add-on that replacing a built-in XenForo search engine by the lightweight, but hyper-relevant MeiliSearch, to provide forums a better search experience without requiring a lot of calculation resources.
MeiliSearch is ⚡ a lightning-fast search engine that fits effortlessly into your apps, websites, and workflow 🔍
This add-on is an optimized analogue of...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Cool stuff.

To help a website determine how to maximize the search experience of users, the best place to start would be to LOG actual searches. Xenforo doesnt do that.

@Katsuro
Except the live search feature what’s the difference between your addon and elastic search/enhanced xf search ?
I don’t own any but I have bookmarked your resource few months ago and I would like to see a comparison

@Katsuro
Except the live search feature what’s the difference between your addon and elastic search/enhanced xf search ?
I don’t own any but I have bookmarked your resource few months ago and I would like to see a comparison
Main difference between ElasticSearch and MeiliSearch is the performance. As described in thread and displayed in video above, there's a huge difference between these both
There are also many new options in add-on itself, like in Similar threads widget, synonyms, per-node and per-usergroup similar threads permissions (whether show threads in node X or not)

Top Bottom