Xenforo v2

Weeble

Hello,

Currently I have a Invision Power Board license, however the features are a little bit too limited. I have been reading about the second version of Xenforo, but couldn't find any threads/posts about it. Can someone tell me if it's being released soon?

If so, I am highly interested in purchasing a license.

Thanks

Hello,

Currently I have a Invision Power Board license, however the features are a little bit too limited. I have been reading about the second version of Xenforo, but couldn't find any threads/posts about it. Can someone tell me if it's being released soon?

If so, I am highly interested in purchasing a license.

Thanks

I have an IP.Board license too, our team are currently voting to move off IP.Board onto XenForo whilst also removing other software to make it one centralized place. IP.Board's marketplace has died since 4.0 was released.

I have an IP.Board license too, our team are currently voting to move off IP.Board onto XenForo whilst also removing other software to make it one centralized place. IP.Board's marketplace has died since 4.0 was released.

Yes, that's totally true. Beside that, the 'roadmap' is missing of IPB.
So, you have experience with both platforms. What would you recommend?

Yes, that's totally true. Beside that, the 'roadmap' is missing of IPB.
So, you have experience with both platforms. What would you recommend?

Running IP.Board from 3.3 to 4.0 IP.Board seemed the best option, after days of playing with XenForo's Demo version, I am happy to say our team have nearly voted 100% to move off IP products to XenForo.

Not only does XenForo give you back more control of your forum their Resources are best and they are cheaper for something I see is better.

Top Bottom