Xenforo User Map [Deleted]

With the option that allows you to select which usergroups you display the map to - with usergroups who aren't ticked, shouldn't the full page and navigation link be hidden to them rather than just the locations on the map? I don't think they should be able to access the page at all even without the users on the map.

Excuse my ignorance but does anyone know of a good/easy tutorial that can guide help me with running the geocli.php on a command line? I know enough to get a forum up and running, but lack experience with the more in depth (in my mind) tasks and skills.

Thanks

@localhost8080 - I thought there was an option to have this as a drop down in the Members tab? Since upgrading to the latest version it's now a main nav tab. I've looked through the settings and can't find a way to set it back as it was...

There is of course a chance that I messed around with the templates, but if you could confirm I'll at least know where to start looking!

EDIT: 1.06 added this functionality apparently... https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-user-map.2640/update?update=7462

Top Bottom