Xenforo User Map [Deleted]

i missed the part about command line... dont know how to do that and trying to find a guide at this time.

but that's to import from vbulletin? Nothing in the install tells me how to do it for the first time?

WOW just found out my problem... Everyone who registers is in the group "Member" so i assumed if I had member clicked, everyone would be able to see the Map... NOPE had to have EVERY rank clicked so officers/leaders could see it /facepalm

Just an idea... I wouldn't mind having a search bar above the map to search for town or zipcode etc. Just for cases where people have that info but arent sure exactly where to look on the map. Besides that, great addon. Love it.
Still a great idea

Any of you had an issue where you log in, view the map, click a user, but when you want to view the profile of an user to get an exact address, you have to login again?
Or have i done something wrong?

Any of you had an issue where you log in, view the map, click a user, but when you want to view the profile of an user to get an exact address, you have to login again?
No, I just checked as I had not looked in some time, but when I click on a user I get the info of that user. Sorry I can't be of more help other than to confirm it's working for me as it should.

Got the update this morning.

Still doesn't fully work with SSL, as the js for clustered markers has http hardcoded for the marker image.
Code:
/**
* The marker cluster image path.
* @type {string}
* @private
*/
MarkerClusterer.prototype.MARKER_CLUSTER_IMAGE_PATH_ =
    'http://google-maps-utility-library-v3.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/markerclusterer/' +
    'images/m';
I've downloaded a copy of the js file, edited it, and edited the mopedmap_index template to serve my own js file

View attachment 69012
Hey @MattW ,

thanks for the update on SSL. Unfortunal this isn´t working for clustered markers as the cosole tells me "ReferenceError: MarkerClusterer is not defined". This is the part which is been refered to.

Code:
                        if('clustered_markers' == 'clustered_markers'){
                            var markerCluster = new MarkerClusterer(map, marker_cluster);
                        }

google.maps.event.addListener(map, "click", function(event)
                        {
                                   for (var i=0; i<infoWindows.length; i++)
                                   {
                                               infoWindows[i].close();
                                   }
                        });

Could you tell me please where I have to define that (and what to insert)? No idea o_O

thanks for the update on SSL. Unfortunal this isn´t working for clustered markers as the cosole tells me "ReferenceError: MarkerClusterer is not defined". This is the part which is been refered to.

Even if you get it defined correctly - the issue you will most likely run into is that markerclusterer.js, which is being called from the mopedmap_index template is making a call to an HTTP site of google for the image - resulting in an insecure content warning.
The way I got around that is I pulled that .JS file in and edited it to reflect the https link of the image and then modified the template to call it from my server instead of out to Google.

so, here we are. Got an alert today, that there's business to do here ;-)

Please tell me what features you want to have made next.

Regards

David

Top Bottom