Resource icon

XenForo Updater 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
For a second test - I input my xenforo.com customer data and become a:

upload_2015-8-5_7-26-26.webp

white screen, with only this fatal error.

Error Log says:
xu_liam_01.webp

Is this a new Bug or ist this the result of my above postet Bug? (Xenforo 1.5.0.1)

Last edited:
hi i have some error in the acp when i will updating
Code:
Server Error

Unknown error within ZIP Archive

Zend_Filter_Compress_Zip->decompress() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 227
LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Extend_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionUpdateXenForoStepUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/w01263e7/xxx/admin.php at line 13

I cant Do it . I have only web hosting without root access .
Or I delete the zip file ?!? And download again ?

I get this when trying to upgrade XFMG to RC 1:

The login to the XenForo customer area failed or you have no downloadable licenses.

The login is correct.

I get this when trying to upgrade XFMG to RC 1:

The login to the XenForo customer area failed or you have no downloadable licenses.

The login is correct.

To anyone with a media gallery or enhanced search license:

What is the product ID? Hover over the download link, and tell me the content after the &d=.

For example, hovering over the 'Download Resource Manager' link might look like this:

I need the 'xfresource' part (although it'll be different).

Liam

If you can do that, I can fix it :)

Liam

Nevermind, I've found the values I need :)

I'll fix it when I get back (I'm about to go out for tea).

Liam

When I left the first selection as "(Select Product)".

Server Error
Invalid product passed to Update model!

1. LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Model_AutoUpdate->_assertValidProduct() in LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Model/AutoUpdate.php at line 41
  2. LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Model_AutoUpdate->getLicenses() in LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 74
  3. LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Extend_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionUpdateStepLicense() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xen/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Hi Liam,

I got this after upgrading one of my forums:

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Filter_Exception: Unknown error within ZIP Archive - library/Zend/Filter/Compress/Zip.php:257
Generated By: ---, pred 5 minutami
Stack Trace
#0 /home/---/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Filter/Decompress.php(47): Zend_Filter_Compress_Zip->decompress('/home/---/p...')
#1 /home/---/public_html/forum/library/LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Model/AutoUpdate.php(187): Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter('/home/---/p...')
#2 /home/---/public_html/forum/library/LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(182): LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Model_AutoUpdate->downloadAndCopy('xfs_session=a03...', '124', '8EBA0F2EF2', Array, 'xenforo')
#3 /home/---/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Extend_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionUpdateStepUpdate()
#4 /home/---/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/---/public_html/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Top Bottom