XenForo Slogans

Jonathan

Let's write some testimonials.

Yes, OK, the software isn't out there for our use but they're fun to write anyway.

XenForo is the Beatles of forum software!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: The thread title has been changed since I posted this, so it is now irrelevant.
But thanks for reading. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a minute, is this a slogan thread or a testimonial thread? There's a difference. Not that I have a testimonial to post - yet - but it seems so far all I'm seeing are slogans.

I can't change the thread title :p
Oh I know my friend but it is not my thread to request a name change, tis yours which is why I said it the way I did in order to protect your rights as a thread starter since this is a open discussion started by you.;)

Try this:

Moderator: Request Thread title change - " XenForo Community Campaign " or whatever you want
If it has been some time and no-one has responded I would report your own post ONCE with a reason of "request thread title change" and why, so a moderator can get acquainted with your needs in regards to the post and decide whether the change is a necessity. This is what I have been doing, someone correct me if there is a better way. Alternatively you can just report my post and reason change thread title or something if you don't want to make another post.

Well that one would seem to be relating to XF ltd actually using one of them for an official slogan , while this one is more (my opinion here) for the community to describe they're feelings in relation to XF in the form of a slogan.
Maybe I'm wrong.

slogan.23v2.png

Attachments

• slogan.23v2.webp
    slogan.23v2.webp
    183.4 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom