XF 1.2 Xenforo`s files?

Melondia

Hi!

I have found many advice how I can change my Xenforo installation from root to another folder, example to community.

I have found this too! :)
8GmPT.png

But I havent found what files includes to Xenforo?

8GmVN.png
8GmWF.png

Those files are in my root folder and now I want to be sure what of these includes to Xenforo installation?

We can't totally give you a list because there are clearly add-ons there that may have their own files. You'll need to identify the files/folders that you've added (if any) that aren't XenForo related.

The only files/folders that are XF related are included in the download package (as well as internal_data/ and data/), but you'd need to look at all the add-ons you have as well.

We can't totally give you a list because there are clearly add-ons there that may have their own files. You'll need to identify the files/folders that you've added (if any) that aren't XenForo related.

The only files/folders that are XF related are included in the download package (as well as internal_data/ and data/), but you'd need to look at all the add-ons you have as well.

I changed everything but sites are not showing right (www.melondia.com/mc)

What I need to change here? (In htaccess.txt file):

# Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
# cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
# SecFilterEngine Off
# SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 500 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
# line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
# of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
#RewriteBase /xenforo

# This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
#RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

I changed my sites from root directory to mc folder

It looks like you didn't move the .htaccess file. You may need to set your system to show hidden/dot files. Alternatively, you can rename the htaccess.txt to .htaccess .

Top Bottom