1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Xenforo`s files?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Melondia, May 10, 2014.

1. Melondia

Melondia Member

I have found many advice how I can change my Xenforo installation from root to another folder, example to community.

I have found this too! :)

But I havent found what files includes to Xenforo?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Those files are in my root folder and now I want to be sure what of these includes to Xenforo installation?
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

We can't totally give you a list because there are clearly add-ons there that may have their own files. You'll need to identify the files/folders that you've added (if any) that aren't XenForo related.

The only files/folders that are XF related are included in the download package (as well as internal_data/ and data/), but you'd need to look at all the add-ons you have as well.
  3. Melondia

Melondia Member

I changed everything but sites are not showing right (www.melondia.com/mc)

What I need to change here? (In htaccess.txt file):

# Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
    # cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
    #<IfModule mod_security.c>
    # SecFilterEngine Off
    # SecFilterScanPOST Off

ErrorDocument 401 default
    ErrorDocument 403 default
    ErrorDocument 404 default
    ErrorDocument 500 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
    # line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
    # of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
    #RewriteBase /xenforo

# This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
    #RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]

I changed my sites from root directory to mc folder
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It looks like you didn't move the .htaccess file. You may need to set your system to show hidden/dot files. Alternatively, you can rename the htaccess.txt to .htaccess .
  5. Melondia

Melondia Member

I have moved that .htaccess file and renamed it to .htaccess . but still its not working.
  6. Melondia

Melondia Member

I think I get it work, thanks!